We Aren't Meant To Be...

#part26..
Well I really thought I need to apologize about this so I'm mentioning this.
The other day I posted my cover the base of the cover which has manan pic is actually edited byAmitsharanSodhi which I didn't knew I just picked this from facebook randomly though the user said he|she doesn't have any hard feelings but I felt that should apologize so ya I am sorry🙉🙉🙉
I didn't mean to do that...
N sorry again.

Weeee..........
We are 58k+ 👻👻👻

Love u all so so much💞💞💞
Keep supporting
Keep commenting
Because I really
Love to read
And
Reply them😄😄😄
Enjoy the update.

-----------------------------------

Nandini.

I wasn't expecting priya to comes bir she did. And we all were happy that she did. Aryaman was very happy to see her there. But she made him disappoint again. She said she is angry with her Ex-husband and not her friends. And that was it. It would have created a drama all over again but thankfully manik controlled situation very professionally saying that murty's and malhotra's are combined together for a business deal and the situation was in control.

I just noticed priya going to clean her dress as a juice was spilled on her dress.

Priya's outfit

Priya's outfit....(credit to image up loader. And facebook page. I guess its fashion addicts.)

"We need to talk priya." I said as I followed her to washroom.

"What do we need to talk about? Nandini if its about me and aryaman let it be."

"No it isn't its about us. About u and me"

"Ya sure we can." She said and I moved towards her.

"Priya I heard that u are insecure about ur job. U r scared that now I am here u will be fired from dance classes genuinely priya I have no interest in joining classes again. I am happy working at malhotra industries and I don't want to join Dancing Stars too. Though that was mine but after what all happened these 2 years I don't want to. And trust me I have nothing against u. Its just that u need to think about this. If I am the reason for ur divorce then.. Please. Don't do that"

"Nandu.. U aren't the only reason its just that we aren't able to go together so I thought it would be better."

"U really I believe these lame reasons? Tell me what's up in ur mind?". I questioned and as expected she baffled.