Furiously Passionate

Nandini.

"For god's sake stop fighting guys." Mukti yelled at me and Manik I looked at him and so did he. We glared at each and turned our heads to either sides crossing our arms against the chest.

"Listen we need to complete this album within a week. If don't our career will be fucked up" Dhruv said coming forward.

"Yes. And you both need to get this straight away into your dumb head" Alya said.

"Change the manager" Manik said eyeing me and I glared at him.

"Change the..."

"Shut up.. Just shut up. Not even a word." Mukti said.

"We can't change the manager, and we can't change the lead singer. You guys need to be a little bit mature. You guys broke up. Fine. We don't care. But dare you guys mess with this album offer." Alya said and I nodded.

"I'm ready and I'm sorry" I said

"Good for you" cabir said.

"Manik. You need another announcement or what?!" Dhruv asked and he looked at him in confusion. Of course. He'll say that the-manik-malhotra-never-apologises.
"Fine. Sorry" he said and I looked at him in shock.

"Let's start the practice then" mukti said and all nodded.

I watched him as he sung few songs  and I enjoyed watching him sing. He looks so handsome. But only when he's not fighting with me!

What's wrong with him being so possessive?! Does he always has to do that?! He always keeps preventing me from talking to boys. What's wrong?! I just don't get it.

Huff. God. He's impossible. But can I ever stop loving him?! No. Can't. I understand everything. I know he's shot tempered.

But he needs to learn that he can't always get angry and deal with the things.

I really hope that I can help him get over with his anger. But I miss him.

I miss cuddling with him. I miss hugging him. I miss his harsh yet kissable lips on mine. I miss....

Everything about him.

I hope that we get together soon.

Ah! It's for the 11th time we are fighting since we have got together.

We fight a lot.
But
We love each other a lot too.

•••••••••••••••••••

Well that's a short introduction of my upcoming story Furiously Passionate

I really don't know when am I gonna publish that work! But yeah.. I need your support there too!
Stay blessed!💫