Some Evil Eyes?!

Heya all!!!
Here I'm back with an update this week.

I really don't know how I managed to write!!!

Do tell me how's the update...

-----------------------

Nandini.

Getting ready into the formals I walked out of my room

Getting ready into the formals I walked out of my room. Only to be stopped by my baby.

"Mumma aaj mat jao na" she said very lovingly.

And I knew very well that my baby is missing the time with me. At the end it really doesn't matter how many people she has with her to play and be with she can't really compromise the time she wants with me.

"Baby mumma ko aaj bohoth kaam hai" I said picking her up.

"Mumma pleash" she said with all her puppy faces.

"Baby mumma promise, kal baby and mumma time ok?" I asked her, her face had fell down.

"Acha aaj mumma jaldi aa jaengi and kal b apke sath" I said to find at least one compromise.

"Ok" she said smiling a bit and I kissed her face.

I had a very important meeting today which I couldn't really avoid. Otherwise I'd have stayed with my baby.

I left in my car without waiting for manik who was busy eating on the breakfast table even he knew how nervous was I for the meeting. He had calmed me down few times..

------------------

"Hello.. Um.. I think I'll begin with the presentation" I said and manik blinked in assurance and smiled.

I had few lustful glares from one of the delegates Mr. Cameron I was really furious at that I really wanted to slap him.

But since its the most important meeting I kept avoiding his looks.

I did the presentation and every time I would be nervous I'd just look at manik. He'd either smile or blink. And that was really cute.

After the presentation everyone walked out of the room except manik.

I hugged him and he rubbed his palms on my shoulder.

"Hey u were really very good" he said placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"You know I was so nervous about this" I said and he nodded and took me out we walkers together to his cabin. And we occupied the couch.

"Manik..." I said doodling on his chest.