Our Munchkins....

Hola peeps 🙌🙌🙌

So ya first of all let me tell u all that I have prepared a schedule for updates.

Schedule

2 updates of every story in a week. I will give extra updates if I finish writing one. And ya updates will contain 2000 words max.

Please try to understand guys even I am a normal person like u all. I can't manage writing big updates in a day and moreover there is a world out of wattpad and I live there 😂😂😂

So drop ur reviews about the update also the SCHEDULE.😊😊😊

Nandini POV..

We left for the restaurant. And we went in two cars and one bike. Mukti and Abhimanyu went together on a bike. While Ishu and mano were with us in a car and cavya in another car.

Mano and Ishu were busy in their talks while I was thinking how come this girl is so close to Ishu. Mano never interacted so much close with anybody after me. But now it seems like she shares the best bond with all our family.

Family... Chacha, chachi, rishu, amms. I don't know where r they and how r they I really miss them a lot and I want to meet them. My thoughts were disturbed by kiss on my cheek I frowned my man uff.

"Have u lost it? Mano and Ishu are sitting behind" I said and she gave me a shameless smile.😁😁😁

"Papa.. Mujhe b kishy chachiye." And my eyes popped out in horror did they saw us?

"Of course bacha come" he said and I gave a confused look mano came forward a bit and manik kissed her cheeks. And she smiled happily.

My man has all ways to embrass me. He said "u look beautiful" and that was it all my anger flew away.

My eyes travelled to backseat where mano and Ishu were sitting. Mano was pulling Ishu cheeks while he had closed his eyes.

"Mano leave his cheeks. It may hurt him" I said in a stern voice and she left.

"Chachi don't schold hel na." Ishu said and I smiled.

"U r mama is very horny these days Bacha. I know how to calm her down" manik said and I rolled my eyes at him while he mouthed a love u. And I blushed.

While mano and Ishu were in confusion that what does this horny means.

"Mumma what ish meaning of holny?" She asked me and I wanted to jump from there.

"Bacha when people don't get what they need from many days they become horny." Manik said so easily And I glared at him. He just gave me a sarcastic smile. And I'll punish u today look.

While all these we didn't realise when we reached restaurant. Mano and Ishu got down soon while I asked them to be careful.

Manik parked the car and opened door for me and gave me his hand but I walked away. And he followed me.