100k special update

So, I'm back with a 100k special.
So enjoy😉😉😉..
Happy reading!!!😃😃😃

*important note after the update do read*

#part_37

(A\N

The living room was decorated with balloons and flowers. And why wouldn't it be? It was a very special day.

"Manik. Arrange the flowers there na. Why did you keep them here on the table?!" And there Nandu shouted on while manik approached her with a grin on his face.

"I'm utilising them baby" he said whispering into her ears and she shivered as his manly husky voice.

"Saving them for tonight you know, we can decorate our room." He said and she slapped his shoulder and he laughed she gave the flowers to him and left to do the other arrangements.
-------------------------------

Nandini.

The house was decorated and we were waiting for priya to arrive. We had decorated the house to lighten her mood. All these things could make her stress free and all the advice doctor gave was to not let her take any type of stress or anything that can pressurise her.

Soon Priya came and she was very much surprised and happy with the surprise we had did.

"Oh my god! You guys are so sweet thank you" she said and we all smiled. Since she had to follow a diet we didn't make anything special. It was all made healthy food. There were sandwiches, salad.

"Can I have a cheese sandwich?!" She asked aryaman and he nodded handing her one. She smiled to the brightest.

"Mumma. Aaj prliya chachi ka birlday hai?" Manini asked me and I nodded in no.

"Aree. Mano aaj na pliya di ki tabiyat thin ho gai hai." Ishaan said and manini nodded her head.

"Chachi ki princess yaha aao" priya said calling manini. And she rushed towards her.

"Chachi ka prince jaldi" she called Ishaan and he too rushed. She made both of them sit on her lap and fed them with food.

"Priya you aren't well ok. We'll feed them" mukti said and priya made a puppy face.

"No mukti. Nothing is going to happen if I feed them." She said and kept making them eat while mukti sighed.

-------------------------------

"So, today we will do anything you wish for." Cabir said looking at priya when we were over with the breakfast. Today all of us took a leave so that we could spend time with priya.

"Really anything?!" Priya asked.

"Anything" I said settling on the couch but manik pulled me over his lap and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Koi nai nandini baithi raho. We are used to all this" dhruv said and my face flushed while others laughed.

"See. She blushes the same." Alya said pointing at me and I couldn't help buy blush more.

"Ok. Enough of teasing my baby" manik said and everybody awed at us.
"Ok so today, I wanna say something to Nandu.  Nandu I know this is hard for you. But please you need to do this for us." Priya said and I didn't get about what she was talking.

"Priya just be straight forward what's it?" I asked and she sighed.

"Hm.. Please join Dancing Stars again" she said and I hung my head low. Manik pulled me by my stomach and I hugged him.