Let The Love-dovey Fight Begin!

#part_45.
Five more to a fifty!!
Yay✌✌✌
Sorry about the late update.
I'm out of town
So there's lot of network problem!

Happy Reading!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Manik.

As soon as I boarded the flight the question came up how am I gonna apologize to her! I mean she isn't even gonna listen to me. After the things I've done. When I wasn't getting any ideas so I goggled.

"How to say sorry to your wife?!"

The answers came like impress her, take her out on a date, prepare surprises!

She isn't even gonna look at me forget about these rubbish things.

One of them was..

Be good at bed with your wife!

Seriously?!

Good at bed!

I scrolled to read the explanation.

Your wife mag be angry with you if you aren't good at bed!

What?! This is rubbish! Whole thing is a rubbish.

What if I think of this my way?!..

I thought over a lot and decided to behave normal and SCT as if nothing happened I know I deserve all of this even more than this! But I just can't let this go. I can't let us go!!!

When I finally reached home my baby hopped into my arms and kissed me all over my face while I noticed nandini she wasn't even paying any heed to me she had a writing pad and pen in her hand. Of course she's gonna do all the work, and also the ones which isn't even given to her. I sighed in my mind and and smiled at her but she turned her face and walked away!

Then I whispered into her ears.

"Hie Nandu" and then bit her earlobe and she was shocked by my act!

Just then she shoot an angry glare at me.

"I love angry Nandini Manik Malhotra" I said while rubbing my palms and walked off ahead.

I knew somewhere behind those angry glares she's hurt, hurt real bad! The way I behaved with her, the way I spoke to her was really very bad she was hurt because of me, because of my anger.

"Manik.. Tu aa gaya?!" Chachi said and I smiled and moved to touch her feet and take blessings.

"Hai.. Khush reh.. Tu kitna patla ho gaya hai.. Nandu tu isse khana nai deti?!" She asked nandini who just entered the hallway with her writing pad. She didn't said anything but our eyes they were locked with each other.

"Acha koi nai. Tu ab shaddi tak yaji par hai toh mai tujhe haata katta kar ke bhej dungi." Chachi said and I smiled at her.

Nandini walked out and I walked behind her she entered inside her room and was about to close it but I entered in and she frowned and maintained her anger face.

"Nan..."

"Stop I don't wanna hear anything. Pehele galati karte ho Fir...."

"What are you talking about?!"