The PA!

#part_41.

Nandini.

I was doing my work at the office when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said in enough loud voice.

"Mam. I am your new PA Madhyam" he said and I nodded.

"Ok. I really need to remind you that you're my PA and not my boss! You should be here before I reach ok? Its 10:30 you're half an hour late! Since this is for the first time I being quiet you better be on time from tomorrow"

"Yes mam I'm sorry I won't repeat this"

"Better. Now do one thing take these files to Mr. Malhotra" I said.

"But mam sir is on leave" he said.

"I didn't meant manik. I meant. Dad go" I said and handed him the files!

Such a stupid PA. Does he had to say about manik. I'm already missing him. I thought if I keep myself busy then I'd have been fine but this is so ridiculous the more I'm here the more  I think about him.

Nandini calm down you have enough of work to deal with so let's just go and supervise the sites! Yes. Better. I'll take that useless PA with me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Aunty don't worry I'll talk to mumma about this ok. Don't worry the problem will be solved" I told Aunty and then entered into the car.

I visited few NGOs and they said the problems they were facing there and I told them I'd take care of that!

"Madhyam you'll have to work late today as some of the files of NGOs are remaining." I told Madhyam who was sitting in front on the passenger seat.

"Ya mam sure I'll work late" he said.

Well he isn't that bad! He shows his sincerity towards work. Just like...

No stop don't even think about him!

Well I'm already thinking about Manik!

He left for London at 6:30 not even a day has passed and I'm missing him like hell! And after this I even have to handle manini who doesn't even know manik has gone to London.

"Madhyam you continue with office works I'll leave for home" I said and he nodded a yes. The driver dropped me home.

I gave Madhyam the works which were not very important files I decided to do them all by myself. I even have a presentation to prepare! Tomorrow's deal is very important for us that's why I didn't ask my PA to prepare it. And moreover he has joined just a few days before I don't really think we should trust anybody!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Mumma mujhe papa shee baat kalni hai" my baby said while she was sitting on my lap and I was preparing the presentation.

"Bacha papa waha kaam se gaye hai. Toh papa jab bhi free honge humein call kar denge" I said explaining to her.

"Pakka plomish aap meli baat kalaoge?"

"Ha baby pakka promise mai baay karaungi" I said and she turned around on my lap and hugged me. I smiled at her cute antics.

When I told her that manik won't be here for a few days she took it pretty well. She did say that she won't talk to manik and all but she can't do that too. Well my baby got her father a few months back and she reacting like this is completely acceptable!