Awesome Family Is Back!!!

Since the response is the same and not increasing I'll be ending this story at 40 parts! And I'm serious about this
5 more to go!

#part_36.

Nandini.

We were standing in the hospital waiting for the operation to get over.

"Aryaman she's going to be fine ok" I said patting his shoulder and he nodded his head. He was all the time staring at the operation theater and waiting for the operation to get over. It had been an hour since we were at the hospital.

All of us were here except children and navya. As she's pregnant stress is not good for her health.

It was past 2 hours. This seemed to be a long operation all of us were sitting some times and standing. But aryaman he was adamant he didn't even sit for once. It seemed like even he is going through the operation. I felt bad for them. But then I even know they are fighters and Priya will come back to us. After all she can't leave the most awesome family of this earth alone! She will come back.

------------------------

"Doctor how is she"

"We have tried our best now its upto her if she responds to the treatment then only there is a hope" the doctor said and left and that was it aryaman broke down I rushed and hugged him. He kneeled down so did I. Soon everybody tried to calm down aryaman he was fine after some time.

Just then the nurse rushed out of the operation theater.
Soon the doctor came with tensed expressions and we all were numb. I myself was gathering courage to face it. And aryaman he was crying there was no expression on his face just the tears were flowing out. I got up and walked out.

"Nandini" manik called.

"Why did u leave like that?" He asked.

"Manik I can't see that" I said hugging him he patted my head.

"Nandu. You need to be strong for aryaman. And you are strong nothing has happened to Priya she will be fine" manik said and kissed my forehead. I felt a relief as I hugged him and he kissed my forehead. It was like he takes all the stress away with a single kiss!

We walked back.
Aryaman.

He wasn't there.

"Nandu priya is fine. She's gained her consciousness" alya said and we hugged each other.

Finally.
It seemed like I battled with all of that thing! We all stood with happy faces.
We all entered inside the room to see priya and aryaman smiling. She looks at us and we smiled.

"You scared the shit out of us" mukti said and priya laughed.

"Priya tu na aryaman ko mar de ek thapad. Kamine ne dara diya tha mujhe" cabir said and Priya glared at aryaman he made a puppy face and she smiled.

We all were happy now again.

The happy family returns!!! With loads of happiness.

We all hugged priya and left for home. Aryaman and Abhimanyu decided to stay for the night. Priya was going to be home tomorrow.

-------------

"Ah... This feels like relief" dhruv said as he entered our home.

"Mumma..." My baby came downstairs running all the way.

"Mano sambhal ke" manik said but little one didn't pay a heed she came and hugged me tight and I kissed her cheeks.

"Bohoth mushkil hai tumhari Jaan ko sambhalna" mumma said coming downstairs.

"Na.. Na. Bilkul Bhi nai hai mushkil vo toh meri pyari si pari hai haina mano." Dad asked and she nodded her head. Manik picked her up and the had the daughter dad duo. She was busy in explaining him that what all stuffs she did in a day. And Ishu came to me.

I kissed his forehead and he stayed with me. Both us talked and he told me what all they did today.

"Ishu mumma se share nai karna?" Mukti asked and he gave a sheepish smile.

"Nai chachi mom se bolna hai" he said.

"Chachi mom acha naam hai" I exclaimed and mukti giggled at my action.

"I gave him the idea. He said that Nandu chachi is like you mom so I suggested the name chachi mom" mukti said settling herself beside me.

"I love this name." I said.

--------------------------------
(A\N)
Scene shifts to cavya bedroom.

"So my wifey are you all right?" Cabir asked.

"Yes" navya replied.

"How's papa's baby" cabir said bowing down to the tummy which had grown up now.

"Ah" navya said.

"What happened are you all right?" Cabir asked with concern

"Baby kicked" she said with a broad smile and cabir hugged her. And kissed her forehead.

---------------------------

Scene shifts to hospital

"Priya. Eat this its last spoon" aryaman said.

"No you have made me eat 3 spoons saying that this is the last one" she said turning her head to the other side.

"Fine this one is the last pakka promise" aryaman said and priya had last spoon of her soup.

"So time for chocolate" Abhimanyu said.

"No it's" aryaman was about to protest
"Mere Bhai doctor se pucha hai. He said its fine" Abhimanyu said handling priya chocolate.

"You're the best" priya said and abhi smiled.

--------------------------

"Dhruv let's sleep na.." Alya said being tired while dhruv was busy in laptop.

"Ok fine let's sleep." Dhruv said and they lay on their bed and dhruv wrapped alya in his arms. And kissed her forehead numerous times until she sleeps.

Both them slept in their embrace.

----------------------

"Mukti mami lai....." Manini ran and mukti was behind her with a glass of milk she kept running and Ishaan was sitting on his bed watching this fight.

"Mano dudh acha hota hai peelo" Ishu said but mano kept running.

Just then manik entered the room. And manini ran and held his legs. And mukti stopped right in front of him.

"Mukti yeh koi time hai khelne ka raat ke das bajre hai" manik said.

"Mr. Malhotra your princess is not drinking the milk." Mukti said and manik looked at manini.

"Mano.." Manik called her.

"Papa mujhe duldh lai pina vo bohoth blah hai" she said complaining.

"Ok. Mukti aise kon dudh deta hai? Isme chocolate kon milaega?" Manik said looking at mukti and she frowned.

"Chalo hum mano k dudh ko tasty banate hai" and the father and daughter left to make the yucky milk yummy.

--------------------------------

Stay blessed
😇😇😇
💫💫💫