Fight

Song to listen to while reading: i don't love you by  my chemical romance 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-MATT JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! i yelled at him slaming the door.

-NO! i love you way to much to leave! he said banging on the door.

I didn't replie and tried to think a way out of this. I then realized that theres a window, i slowly opened it and slip my way through it. I fell so hard on the floor that i had a little bruise on elbow and my forhead. I stood up and ran as fast as i could, i tried to keep myself strong but that didn't work...i let the water works start from my eyes. I kept walking on the side walk it was 12 o'clock in the night time and i was completly by myself in the street. Then i noticed a familiar face heading towards me, it wasn't matt it was Taylor.

-Y/N? what are you doing here? why are you crying? what happened? he said pulling me into a tight hug

-MATT HAPPENED! i cried.

-what did he do? he said and put his arm around me.

-nothing! it's nothing! i smiled whiping the tears off my face.

-well i'm taking you to cameron's is that okay? he asked getting into his car.

-okay! i said as i felt more tears coming out of my eyes.

When we arrived he got out and walked towards the door . I walked towards cameron's apartment, i knocked on the door about 2 times and tried to stay calm while whipeing the tears off my face. Then cameron slowly opened the door and with a confused look on his face.

-Y/N? what happened? he asked and as soon as he did i felt tears coming down my eyes, i quickly pulled cameron into a tight hug as the expression on his face said that he was shocked. He slowly walked inside and closed the door with me still huging him. I heard someone coming down the stairs, it was nash, i forgot they lived together. [ i lied ]

-what happened?cameron said.

-i don't ? taylor replied.

-can you help me out here? cameron said breatheing heavyly as i let go.

-come on sit down and tell us what happened! taylor said.

-now tell us! nash said.

-well, um....matt and i were at a party and matt was kinda drunk, he started grinning on some girls and then took me by the hand and pulled me outside, then he CALLED ME A SLUT AND SMACKED ME and then he-(i started crying again)

matt and i were at a party and matt was kinda drunk, he started grinning on some girls and then took me by the hand and pulled me outside, then he CALLED ME A SLUT AND SMACKED ME and then he-(i started crying again)

-WHAT? nash said and stood up and grabbed his phone.

-no,no, no! don't tell him nothing! cameron yelled.

-WHY? nash's face started turning red.

-cause she just doens't want to deal with drama right now! he said and grabbed nash's phone.

-now y/n just go up to nash's room, his is more clean! cameron said as i stood up and grabbed my phone.

I went to nash's room and layed on the bed, i was so confy. It was gonna be hard for me to fall asleep sience i don't have my matty here huging me. But i did fall asleep it took a while though.

~~~~~~~~~~~TAYLOR'S POV~~~~~~~~~~

-so tell me taylor where did you find her? said cameron.

-i just found her in the sidewalk crying she was bleeding and the i asked her what happened but she didn't say anything! i claimed.

-okay! nash said.

-well i better go i'll be back tomorrow! i said walking out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~Nash's POV~~~~~~~~

After taylor left cameron went to his room and i stayed downstairs. I walked into my room and saw y/n curled up in a ball, i took a fuzzy blanket and put it on her, she was so beautiful sleeping. I guess i have always kinda had a crush on y/n but i wasn't allowed to like her beause of matthew. I got out of the room and grabbed a blanket and then fell asleep on the couch. 

~~~~~~~y/n POV~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning and saw cameron and nash in the room smiling with their arms folded, it was kinda creepy but kinda cute. I stood up and smiled back at them.

-hey y/n, how ya doing? nash asked.

-fine i guess? i said.

-great because your gonna have to go back to matt's house to your stuff! cameron said.

-oh...hell no, im not going back their! i said.

-you have too! nash replied.

-no i don't! i said.

-then what are you gonna wear? he replied back.

-yeah your right! but why don't you guys go? i asked.

-beacuse i don't know where your clothing is! cameron said back.

-FINE I'LL GO! i said putting on my shoes.

-here you go! nash said handing me something.

-ah...thanks

-hurry up! camron said closing the door.

It was one of nash's shirts, i put it on it was kinda of big on me. I stayed with my skinny jeans on and just put my hair up in a messy bun. I walked out and saw them standing in front of the door.

-lets go! cameron demanded.

I followed them into the car and rode in the front seat with cameron. When we arrived they stayed in the car and i got out by myself fealing so so stupid for doing this. I knocked on the door and matt quickly opned it. He looked terrible, he  pulled me into a really really tight hug and then i just push him off me.

-i'm just here to get my stuff! i said.

-y/n i'm so so sorry please forgive me! 

Authors Note: Let me know if ya'll are enyoing it so far...because im honestly clueless right now! so i need to know how you guys are fealing, so please let me know down below!

                                                                                               -Thanks, Alicia!

()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()(LIKE <3)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()