Dance (sexy imagine)

I was in the dance studio , wearing black highwaisted dance shorts, a flowy tank top (lots of clevage) and my hair in a high pony tail. I was looking for a perfect slow song to dance to when i found this amazing song by lana del rey (black beauty) . I started slow dancing to it like if i were in one of those movie scenes, it was pretty fun for me plus that song goes great with my coreography.

~~~4 minutes later~~~

Then after i was done another song played (million dollar man-lana del rey)  i think it was a playlist or something like that so i saw that no body was around and then i just started dancing to it (its a sex song) i started grinding and grabbing my hair when i felt two hand grab my waist I jumped up from the fright, i know it was matt because of the smell, he always smells so nice. I didn't think he would do this but he started dancing with me really, REALLY close to each other. It was kinda like the ed sheeran vid but even sexier and more grinding involved. Then i started spining around about 13 times when at the end of the song i jumped on top of matt so my legs were wrapped around his waist and he put his hand in my shirt and it gave me chills. He pulled me closer if it was even posible. I cupped his face and kissed him. 

'''''''''''

So i got of him and he smirked at me, oh...that smirk melts me.

-well that was intresting! i said.

-oh, that wasn't JUST intresting that was sexy as f*ck! he smiled as i laughed.

-well should we do a round two? i asked.

-yes! he smirked.

Authors note: Again with the freaking dirty imagines, i mean there not that dirty but i consider them as dirty okay!  -alicia M.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~L A~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~