Lazy day

I woke will the walls around me, with me sleeping on the couch. I guess i was too tired to go upstairs to the bed, wait a second wheres matt? i went up to our room and didn't find him there. Then i checked the bathroom, nope. So i basicly checked the whole house and didn't find him, so i decited to call him. He said he was in the supermaket. I took that time for myself and got ready for the day. 

*knock, knock, knock* 

I aproched the door and slowly opened it, as soon as i opened the door i saw matt and he smiled and came inside the house. I sat on top of the counter and stare at him as he puts the grocery's away. 

-are you gonna just stare or help? he asked.

-i'll go with the first option! i smile as he laughed.

-whatever! he smiled getting back to doing what he was doing.

I then jumped on his back hopeping that he would fall on the floor but he didn't, he just stayed in the same position with me on his back. trust me this wasn't the first time i tried.

-come on fall on the ground! i whined.

-why? he chucked.

-because, i don't know? i say clueless.

-your so cute when you try to do that! he said as i frowend.

-it's not ment to be cute! i said.

-but you made it cute! he said pocking my nose as he was done with the grocery's.

-stop! i whined again with my arm folded.

-so cute! he said.

-whatever! i said texting my friend.

Matthew's POV

I saw y/n texting on her phone, so quickly took it away to annoy her. She looked up and folded her arms with a frown on her face, with an eyebrow raise.

-give it back! she whined, which was adorable.

-whats the magic word? i asked.

-please? she said confused.

-nope! i said with an extra tension on the "p"

-abrah cadabrah? she took another guess.

-nope! i said once more as she was getting mad.

-daddy? she whispered.

-what? im sorry i couldn't hear that! i said but totally heard it.

-daddy! she said a bit lauder.

-WHAT? i yelled.

-DADDY! she giggled.

-daddy who?

-MATTHEW ESPINOSA IS MY DADDY! she yelled.

-here you go! i said and gave it to her.

-i love you! 

Author Note: This was requested by natalie, so shout out to you natalie for requesting this and remember to like comment, vote and follow me Thanks, alicia

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=* IS THIS GETTING BORNING*=*=*=*=*=*=*