Magcon experiance {part 2}

-hey matt!

-hey beautiful!  how are you today? he smiled.

-good thanks, can we take a picture? i asked and giggled after.

-sure gorgeus! he poses.

*snaps a picture*

-thanks! i smiled.

-whats your name? he smirked.

-y/n! you smiled.

-thats a beautiful, beautiful name y/n! 

-thank you, bye!

-wait y/n, why don't you call me sometime? he asked handing me a piece of paper.

-okay thank you! i smiled looking over my shoulder.

-so are you gonna call me? he asked.

-maybe, maybe not! i said. 

-hahaha! I LOVE YOU! he giggled.

-LOVE YOU TOO! i grinned.

I then had to move on to the exit so i left matt leaving my wallet behind. I guess i forgot it, but i didn't realize that at the time. I left and when i arrived home with my friend i noticed my wallet was missing. sh*t. I lost my wallet the only thing i had in their was 100 dollars and a dave and buster card. So i think im good. I looked around my purse to see if i could find it, nope. f*ck. After i called my friend and asked her if she had it, she didn't. So it was getting late and i had to go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~the next morning~~~~~~~

I woke up by the sound of my phone it was ringing. I looked on the table to see who was calling me at freaking 10 in the morning. It was matthew espinosa, he told me that he wanted to hang out with me. I stood up and got in the shower, then i brushed my teeth and let my wavy brown hair loose. Then i put on my favorite outfit which was black loose crop top,highwaisted shorts, my converese, and a red flannel shirt with hipster glasses. Then i headed downstairs to eat some cerial, and then matt called he said that he was up front.

~~~~~~~~~after the date~~~~~~~~

I walked out of the movie theather with matt and we headed to the park. When we arrived at the park we sat under a tree and then the icecream came by, i chased him and bought a icecream sandwhich for the both of us to share. Then when we were done i looked at matt and he pulled me closer and did something i never though he would do. He kissed me. It was sweet.

Author Note: Guys be honest, am i pretty? my self esteem has been a little low lately so i just really need to know! TELL ME!

$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$ V O T E $_$_$_$_$_$_$$_$