Imagine for Morgan

Word count: 499

Title: "I think I Like You"

Genre: Sweet/Cute

I was sitting on my couch it was currently 2 am, i've been on my social media for at least 3+ hours. I couldn't take it anymore I was just sooo hungry, I got up and opened the fridge and found nothing that I wanted. I was craving something sweet, like chocolate. So I got some money put on my coat and walked to the store. Once I got there I heard my phone buzz, It was a notification! It was from matt, he texted me, me and matt have been friends since we were kids. 

Matt: I'm sorry Morgan, I didn't mean to offend you. I was so stupid. Please forgive me, I was an idiot. Sorry!!!

Matt and I got it to a fight the other day, he has been ignoring me lately and acting very rude. And now I've been ignoring him but now hes getting mad at me??!! Anyways, when I got my chocolate I head outside the store and see that its raining and its dark. Crap. I simply just walked  and got wet. My hair started taking its natural form and my hazel eyes looked jet black in the dark. When I was started to cross the street I saw a man stading in front of my house, I got a bit scared but I came a little closer and saw he was holding a sign. It seemed like it said "Morgan, I'm sorry" But I wasn't sure un till...I got even closer.

It was matt, he looked so sad and lonely. I approached him and put down my bag on the floor, I then saw matt put down the sign and come closer to me.

"MORGAN I'M SORRY!!" He yelled and tears started rolling down my cheeks. I put my head down and start crying desperately. I then felt two pair of arms hug me tightly, I felt safe in matt's arms so I hugged back. Then we both pulled away from the hug and looked into each other's eyes. He started leaning in for a kiss so I closed my eyes and did the same, our lips locked and started moving with a sync. I started to smile making my dimples appear, I the broke the kiss by bursting into laughter and he did the same. He then came closer to my ear and whispered...

"I think I like you!" He smiled and my eyes widen in response. I-i can't believe he just said that, and to me?? 

"I think I like you too" I kissed his perfectly pink lips again, we hugged tighter and smiled.

A/N: Hey!!! I hope you enjoyed this morgan. If you did please vote, and if you didn't I could always re-write it. It's fine I won't be offended. Anyways, If any of you want your own imagine make sure to privatly message me or comment down below. Thanksss ssoooo Muuuuchhh foooor reeeaaadyyynnnggg!!! Bye.

                                                                                                     -Alicia M.