S M U T (long imagine)

WARNING: what you're about to read has alot of sexual content if you don't like it then why did you click on it? 

                                                                 Viwer disscretion is advised

I was sitting on the couch waiting for matt to arrive when i got a text from him telling me we were going on a last minute date. I got ready as fast as i could and put on a black ,mid thigh, skaketer dress.

 I got ready as fast as i could and put on a black ,mid thigh, skaketer dress

{basicly this one}

When i was done i quickly did a suddle make up with a bold eye shadow, then did my hair in wavy curls spit in the middle. I heard a honk outside, im going to asume thats matthew. I went outside and walked over to the car and got in. 

-where we going? i asked.

-wow! he smiply said rasing his eyebrows.

-what?

-you look hot!

-haha, thanks you look good too..! 

-thank you! 

~||~||~||~||~SKIP DINNER~||~||~||~||~

When we got home i went upstairs to change when out of NOWHERE matthew pins me against the wall and starts kissing and sucking my neck.

-WOW! what got into to you? i asked him trying to get him off me.

-how do you expect me to controll my self when you look like that! he whispered in your ear.

I slightly giggled and then walked away. I went into the bathroom and took of all my make up and put my hair up in a high pony tail. When i went outside to look for something to wear i felt to hands grab me by the waist. 

-I need you baby, i need you now! he said.

He laid you on the bed gently and took off his shirt revealing his six-pack, his body was hovering on mine. He started to kiss me and started unziping my dress, he licks my bottom lip asking for entrence. I didn't let him trying to tease him.

-oh...your a bad girl! he smirked.

Matt uncliped my bra and the took off my underwear with his teeth, he then inserts 2 fingers with out any warning and starts picking up the paste. 

-Faster! i moaned.

He started going farster just for one second then stop midway through, who does that? WTF? tease! then he looked up at me and smirked.

-you want more of that? he asked.

-yes! i simply said.

-well then too bad because you didn't let me put my tounge in your mouth, so too bad so sad! 

-come on matty daddy! i innocently said.

Matt then took a minute then started going back at it. He began to lick around my clit then insert it in. I know he can't resist him self when i call him 'daddy'.

-Ah, matt i-im cl-close! i moaned.

-wait, im going to need you to hold it baby girl! he smiled.

-i'll try!

Matt the took off his pants and quickly took out a condom and put it on. And i have to say he was giant. He posetioned him self at my entrence and the looked up at me.

-you ready? he asked.

I nooded and he inserted his memeber inside me, god it hurt. I winced from the pain and it ached so bad. I wasn't even sure i could ajust to his size.

-are you okay? do want me to stop? he asked kindly.

-no! just keep going! 

-okay i want you to look at me okay? focus on my eyes! he said.

It suddenly turned the pain to pleasure asap, i started tugging on his hair as he started thurtsing in me faster and harder hitting my sweet spot every time. It felt so good and the fact that this was my first time with matt really impressed me.

-MATT! i basicly screamed.

-YEAH THATS RIGHT BABY SAY MY NAME! he screamed back.

-Um...MATT! i moaned one last time.

He then flipped up over so i was on top and he was on bottom, I started riding him as he started moaning my name. 

-ah...fuck Y/N! he said holding me by my hips.

He then flipped over again and began to take controll. His thrust became sloppier and his kisses were wet.

-matt i can't hold it back any longer! i said.

-alright on 3 we both release! he said.

-1, 2, 3! 

We both cummed inside each other and laid down. He disposed the condom in a trash can next to the night stand.

-that was amazing! he  smiled holding my hand.

-round 2? i asked.

Authors Note: Hey guys, let me start of by saying that i have never ever gotten that much requests to do an imagine. Second of all, this was my first time writing a smut so let me know if it was good or not! And last, WHY THE FREAK WHAS THIS REQUEST THAT MUCH, god dam...

                                                                                  -Alicia Martinez

|=|_|=|_|=|_|=|_|=|Comment down below|=|_|=|_|=|_|=|_|=|_|=|