Mornings and photoshoots with matt

I woke up it was about 4 in the morning, i had to go to a photoshoot for vouge. I stood up as i felt matt hold my leg and groan. I just smiled.

-don't go! he groaned out.

-i have to baby! i said and took his hand off me.

-please! he whined.

-do you wanna come with me? i said.

-YES! his eyes widened.

-then hurry up! i said.

I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I put on a white tank top, matt's baseball jersey, and highwaisted shorts, and black vans. I put my hair in a low bun with my bangs slipt in the middle and also hipter glasses on. I walked out of the room and saw matt wearing black shorts and my basketball jersey on. with some white vans.

-hahaha! he laughed.

-so were that couple? i questioned.

-um...

-i love it! i squeal.

-me too! he squealed back.

-lets go! i comanded.

I hoped in the car and put some music on. When we arrived at the studio i looked at matt and then walked in on the set. As all of the crew members were getting me ready i saw matt on his phone smiling. When they were done i was wearing a tight black leather jumpsuit, it was so shiny. I saw matt's jaw drop. 

{this is  what it looked like, but imagine it on you ;-) }

-wow what is this? he asked with his mouth open.

-take a picture it will las longer! i said.

-oh...i will! he said reacjing for his phone.

-strike a pose! he said and smiled as i posed then he took the picture.

-hahaha! i laughed.

I walked back on set and posed. When i was done i stayed with the suit on and i was sweating like crazy. It was so hot. I walked towards matt and asked him if he wanted to go to starbucks.

-youre gonna go to starbucks dressed like that? he questioned.

-yeah! i smiled.

-youre crazy, what is wrong with you? he giggled

-EVERYTHING! i yelled.

Authors Note: Yeah i know, i know...the ending is pretty terrible but i decited to keep it that way, i think its cute. I have my own sense of style okay! dont judge me...But please be sure to vote for these cause it really helps me decide weather i should or shouldn't keep udating! 

                                                                  -thanks for reading, alicia!                                                                     

[][][][][][][][][][][][[][][][][] [H E L L E R?] [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]