He touches you in public(dirty)

WARNING THIS STORY MIGHT CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT!!!!

~~~YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!~~~~

****************lets get started******************

Me and matt were going out after along day after an event. I was riding in the back seat with matt while the other sat in front of us. I noticed matt's hand on my lap, he started going higher and higher which made so nervous. I looked up at him and he smirked at me, he started to kiss my neck trying to find my sweet spot i highly doubt that he will find it because he sucks at this and i already found his. He sucked on one part of my neck which made a small moan slip out of my mouth.

-FOUND IT! he yelled.

-dam...it! i said angry.

-found what? nash asked.

-um...this key chain, i found it! matt akwardly giggled.

He went back to sucking on my sweet spot and i was trying to hold back the moans but i just could help my self, so i took a deep breath and let it out then a small moan escaped.

-stop it matt! i whispered.

-why should i? he smirked.

-because their gonna find out what were doing you you-

-you what? he interrupted.

-you freaking-

-sh...

He kissed my neck again then leaned back trying to take him off me. Then i reached down to his pants and smirk and said "stop or i'll do it!'' then he replied with "i'd like to see you try" so i unblucked his pants and reached into his boxers and took his d*ck and started fisting it up and down. 

Matthew's POV

Y/N's hand was already in my boxer i tried to back the groan and the moans by making faces. But then she started to suck on it and deep throat it making me moan catching the guys attention. So she sat back up and i zipped my pants up. 

-are yall okay back there? cameron asked.

-sure, why not? matt said breathing heavyly.

-well you just made a moan, and you are breathing really heavy! 

-so?he said.

-nevermind! cameron said.

-were here! nash yelled.

We walked out of the car and i saw y/n's neck and i was like dam...i did that. I tried to signal her but she didn't get the hint. We sat on the table and i saw taylor looking at y/n's neck, he whispered in my ear "how was that blow job" he asked "what?" i whispered back. Then he replied with "you know what i'm talking about" "how did you know?" i asked. Then he put a look on his face the said all. I told y/n about what taylor just said to me and how it was all her fault that i made a moan. Well i kinda desevered to be embarrased because i didn't want to stop sucking on her neck. 

-hey um...y/n? shawn said.

-what is it? she asked.

-you got a little something on your neck! shawn giggled.

-DAM IT MATTHEW! she said getting up from the table.

-sorry jeez but come on you liked it! i replied back.

Authors Note: OKAY PLEOPLE!! i was requested by a whole bunch of you to do this...so i did it!!!!!! let me know if you like me doing these types of imagines or if you want me to do more of the regular ones...i dont really care i just want to know your opinions! xxx, alicia!

0 O 0 O 0 O 0 O 0 O 0 V o T e 0 O 0 O 0 O 0 O 0 O 0 O