__M A K I N G __O U T __

I was in the kitchen at matthew's house, we still haven't moved in together and we have been together for 2 years. I know right, thats a long time. I think i'm going to talk to him about that, i mean it has been 2 years but to me it feels like 2 days. I was boiling some spaguetti when matt walked in and he was so adorable, he just woke up. 

-hey matty baby! i smiled.

-hey babes! he kissed my cheek

-what cha doen? he asked.

-oh...just boiling some spaguetti.

-is it going to take a long time? he asked.

-i think so? i said un sure.

-okay, what should we do in the mean time? he asked.

-don't know? i said.

-how about this? he said trying to kiss me i pulled back.

-ew...no morning breath! i giggled.

-whatever, i'll be right back!  he said basically up the stair.

-hurry hurry! i smile.

When he came back down he supprised me. I turned around and told him that it was ready he just said to forget about it breathing really, really, really heavy. He quickly picked me up and satt me on top of the counter, he looked at me for a while and smirked. oh...that smirk melts me. He came closer and kissed me. Our lips were moving with a perfectly calculized sync, his lips was the same taste but it had a different feel to it. I never expirienced this, then i realized it was a make out. Oh my god i caused a make out. I don't even know how to do that. Matt was litterally so rushed and pacionate that when my phone was ringing he threw it on the couch.wtf. He then went from my lips to my neck of coarse, i know what your thinking, why do all the writers write that same line, too bad so sad. I felt his small soft plumped lips on my neck kissing it, it felt like a bunch of sponges kissing my neck. Then he changed his strategie, he started sucking it instead leaving his love marks all over me. f*ck. This one time when he sucked on one part of my neck and made me moan, he kept going making me moan harder and louder each time. Then finally he finally stoped, and we took a break, i was breathing so fast and heaviely (is that even a word?) our forheads were touching and i could feel his hot minty breath on my face and i'm pretty sure he could feel mine too. My heart was pounding like a drum at a consert non stop.

-well that was the best morning of my life! he grinned.

-yes it was! i smiled back.

Authors Note: Heller there, my beautiful people...thank you so much for reading my stories i'd really appriciate it if you guys would press that follow button and then the star * (vote) if its not to much to ask...

                                                                       Sorry for no reason, Alicia Martinez

"'|"'"'"|'"'" L O N E L Y, I M   S O   L O N E L Y"''''|"'"'"'"|'"'"'"'