beach fight

I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing, i slowly open my eyes and streachted my arms out making a loud groan that woke up matt. He stood up and looked at me confused as i picked up my phone to see who was calling me. it was nash. 

*****on the phone with nash******

nash: hey y/n what are you doing?

me: oh...just laying in bed with matt

nash: well me and the guys are going to the beach, you wanna come?

me: sure we would love to

nash : okay see you at 3 

me : okay see you!

nash : bye!

me: bye!

*******call ended******

I told matt about the beach day and he went back to sleep. I went into the bathroom and hopped in the shower. After i got out i went to the closet and grab some high waisted shorts, lace croptob, and white vans. I went back into the bathroom and put the close on me.

~~~~~~~Matt's POV~~~~~~

I woke up from my sleep and went quietly slowly so i could scare y/n. I went into the bathroom but i didn't scare her she turned around before i could even say "boo" then she suprised me with a quick kiss. After i went into the closet and put on one of y/n shirts, her favorite shirt to be specific (her american eagle red flannel). I walked into the bathroom with te shirt on i could notice the anger in her eyes she was about to say something when my phone started ringing which interrupted her. I picked up the phone it was cameron but then she just out of no where kisses me, our lips were moving in a sync, she pinnned me to the wall and unbutton my shirt, then she moved down to my neck sucking and mostly kissing my neck as i could feel her hot heavy breath on my neck. Then she started taking off my shirt and put it in her closet. Dammit i fell for it.and i was so turned on and she nows that.Then she came back in the room with an evil smirk and her one of her eyebrows arched.

-haha, thank you very much, love! she grinned.

-wow i can't belive you did that you you-

-you what?

-you beautiful spontanious woman! i smiled grabbing her hands.

-aw...thank you babes! she smiled and packed her bags.

-now get dressed! she said punching my arm.

-okay okay! 

-I LOVE YOU! i yelled.

-LOVE YOU TOO...she replied.

~~~~~~Y/N'S POV~~~~~~

When we were done we waited on the couch for a few minutes when i hear someone's car in are drive way. CAMERONS. We headed outside and towards camerons car, and it was a van. Inside it was taylor, cameron, nash, shawn, and aaron. It didn't look like we were all gonna fit in there, but suprisingly we did. We hopped in the car with me riding in the front seat next to cameron.

-hey a..matt? taylor said.

-yeah? what? matt replied.

-you gotta little something something on you neck! he said pointing.

-what is it? he asked.

-i don't now you tell me! taylor said raising his eyebrows.

-WHAT IS IT? he yelled as cameron looked back.

-a hickie thats what it f*cken is! taylor laughed and so did the rest of them i laughed to.

-hahaha! i laughed.

-why are you laughing your the one who did this! matt said looking in his phone.

-UH.....! everyone instagated.

-oh...come on,  you know you liked it! i replied.

-OH.....! everyone instagated again.

-whatever...he smiled and rolled his eyes.

~~~~~~~Matt's POV~~~~~~~

When we arrived at the beach everyone gets out of the car and quickly jumps on the water execpt for y/n she just stood their watching us. The beach was kinda empty, and their were alot of girls talking to us. I went back to y/n and sneaked up on her. She didn't get scared again.SIGH. I saw a few of the girl give y/n dirty looks but i don't think she noticed and if she did i don't know what would have happened. I gave her a quick kiss, and then i saw some girls pass by us and they called y/n a hoe or skank. And y/n heard them even though they were whispering. She walked away from me and towards them and tapped the girl on her shoulder.

-hey um...what did you just call me? she smiled scrachting the back of her neck.

-oh...um...nothing! the girl said looking at y/n up and down.

-thats what i though! y/n said walking away.

Y/N walked towards me she looked angry, but i knew just how to cheer her up. I gave her a hug and tickeled her, she died laughing that didn't last long though, the girl again told her friend "that rachet ass b*cht is crazy" and unfortionatly she heard them. Y/N headed towards them and tapped the girl on the shoulder again. All of my friends got out the water and stand next to me and wacht y/n.

-WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME? y/n yelled.

-i-i-i don't-

-if you got something to say to me say it to my f*cking face you b*tch! y/n hissed.

-fuck off! i called you a hoe what are you gonna do about it? she smiled.

I could see y/n's face turning red, y/n quickly punched her in the face which made her fall on the floor. Y/N had everyones attention. She pinned the girl the floor and puched her several times in the face, then the girl puched y/n in the face but then y/n got really really mad. The girl stood up and then y/n  jumped on top of the girls back and pulled her hair really hard. So then i ran towards her and hold y/n back as cameron holds back the other girl. Y/N was furious, her face turned red and she had a little bruise on her face and the other girl had scracht's, bruises, cutts, and she was bleeding. Dam...y/n beat the shit out of that girl.

-IM GONNA F*CKING MURDER YOU! YOU F*CKING WHORE! y/n yelled.

-you're crazy! she cried out.

-YOU BET I AM YOU MOTHER F*CKER! she hissed back.

-im out of here! the girl said then left.

-YEAH THATS RIGHT YOU BETTER LEAVE! cameron yelled.

-ATTENTION WHORE! taylor yelled as y/n laughed.

I never really seen this side of y/n. And i don't like it. But still that girl was a total ass and she deserved to be beaten up. But i think y/n took it way to far. I'm gonna keep her on her nice side for now.

-zayum gurl! nash said.

-WHAT? she yelled.

-nothing i din't say anything! nash said.

-dam..man i was just kidding! y/n giggled.

-oh...okay! nash smiled.

-yall wanna go for some icecream? cameron asked.

-SURE! they all said.

Authors Noter: heller? if anybody is reading this i want you to comment down below what you think, i don't even care if youre late...just do it! K thanks...Bye, alicia!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ^-^ &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&