Chapter 3 - Prick

"Maybe it isn't about the happy ending
It's about the story"

- Anon

My eyes widen as I release he's sitting next to my mum whose looking pale and scared.
"You don't go away do you?" I snap at him still looking at my mum.
"Mum are you okay did he hurt you?" I ask taking a small step closer to the kitchen table. 
She shakes her head no but still bites her bottom lip probably stopped herself from crying.

From the corner of my eye I see a kitchen knife of the worktop, I could reach it and throw it at him if I'm quick.

Stopping me from my thoughts the kitchen door slams open cracking against the wall, almost knocking me out of the way in the process as the beast marches into the room, snarling at me.

My mum let's out a little scream and I turn to look at her panicking slightly.
"Mum it's fine, okay? He can't hurt a fly" I say trying to calm her down, last thing we need right now is for her to have a panic attack.
Sebastian stares at me amused and puts his feet up on the table sitting back in the chair.

"Nice place you got" he teases looking around my crappy kitchen, I glare at him but then look back at the beast.  I shouldn't afraid of them since being scared is a weakness and I'm also pretty reckless when it comes to caring about myself.

I take a quick glance at my mum then make a dive for the knife.
I was always pretty good with parkcore ever since I was a little kid, jumping and climbing was easy for me.

Once I reached the knife I jump up easily on to the worktop, I quickly turn around and dive onto the beast wrapping myself around his shoulders as i sit on them as I press the knife onto his neck.

"How about you leave." I growl pressing the knife on to the beasts neck. Sebastian chuckles
"Go ahead slit his throat" he taunts sitting forward, "see what happens to your precious mum" he smirks, I stiffen I didn't think about that.

"What do you want" I hiss not moving the knife from the beasts throat.
"You" he says bluntly, I snort
"you can't have me you prick" I snap, the smirk drops from his face and he glances at my mum taking something shiny from his waist band.

My mum starts to let out a scream but he muffles it by clamping his hand around her mouth, tears start to form in her eyes as he presses the gun to her head as I tense.

"What did you call me?" He spits his eyes almost black, no longer the bright green they were 30 seconds ago.
"Nothing, just let her go and we'll talk" I sigh.
"That's more like it" he smirks letting go of my mum and putting the gun on the table.

"Sorry love didn't mean to scare you" he says faking his apology to my mum,
"Mum go and lock yourself in your bedroom" she stands up but hesitates not wanting to leave me.
"Now, I'll be fine" I sigh, she nods and speed walks out the room I hear her knock her bedroom door and I jump off the beast.

"Sit" he says gesturing me to the chair across from him,

"No I'm not some type of dog" I snap still holding the knife tighter with one hand.

He turns to look at the beast "dismissed" he said simply and turns to look at me again, once the beast has left the apartment he gets up and walks over to me, standing centimeters away from me.

I take a step back bumping into the wall, I inwardly curse at my small kitchen.
He walks forward and presses me against the wall with his body.
"No one ever tell you not to mess with a person's family?" I warn glaring at him,
"No one that ever lived" he retorted placing one hand on the wall by the side of my head.