Chapter 9 - Bitch

"Oh hell" I whisper as I look down, apparently being a 'jumper' is scary as shit. There's a team of three people, who dive across buildings like a bunch of monkeys.
I'm currently standing on a 5 story building at the edge, scared for my life.
I look across to the building I have to jump to and sigh.

I'm going to die.

"Told you she would be scared" I whiney voice screeches from behind me, I roll my eyes and turn to face her.
"Hmmm...let's see, am I scared of falling to my death? Have my brain splattered across the pavement? Hmm? Yes bitch I'm scared.  I too hot to die like this" I snap

She rolls her eyes but doesnt say anything, instead snuggles her head into Sebastians chest.

I hearfootsteps to my right and I see Miles walking towards me, I bite my lip as he walks up to me.
"it's not that far" he admits, and then glances down, he gulps and smiles at me.

"I did this when I was 15, you should be fine" he tells me, patting my shoulder.
I nod my head and look to the other roof I have to jump to,
"take a running start" he quickly adds taking a step back from the edge, I nod and walk to the middle of the roof, shoving past bitchface in the process,

She hisses in pain as I shove into her arm.

"Take your time Isabelle" A deep voice sarcastically remarks from behind me,
"Prick" i mumble as I roll my eyes, making sure he doesn't see me or heae me Lord knows what he would do.
He's still pretty pissed at me for some reason, he'll probably fling me off the building or -

"She rolled her eyes at you!!! She's being disrespectful!" Fuckface screech pointing her fake nail at me.

I believe I have an act for speaking to soon.

My eyes widen, as I hear him sick in a breath from behind me,

"Meet you on the other roof!" I call as I sprint towards the edge I dive across the side and fly towards the other roof, once I've landed I skid across the gravel and then get my footing.

I smile in triumph and then look back to Miles, his eyes widen and he shakes his head frantically, who then points behind me?

I frown then search the roof i jumped off of for Sebastian, my eyes widen slightly as I no longer see him on the roof, I look back at Miles.

"He's behind me isn't he?" I ask bluntly already knowing the answer,
"if you talk to me like that in front of my men I would have to beat you" a voice recalls in my head.

Miles nods, I gulp and turn around and find Sebastian inches away from me.
I open my mouth to fling a remark at him but decide against it.

I look up to him innocently, as his pissed green eyes stare down and my grey ones, I take a step back from him.

Now I'm really going to die.

"Look Seb-" I'm cut off my his hand grabbing my arm tightly making me hiss out in pain as his finger nails dig into my skin.

"I told you what I would have to do" he growls, stepping closer to me,
"Let go of me" I plead trying to unpeel his arm from around me.

His eyes darken as he pulls me across the roof and through a pair of doors.
He slams the door closed and shoves me into it.
"Don't be a bitch next time" he spits slamming a hand by my head, I flinch involuntarily, and he suddenly drops his hand from my arm.

He's so much like him.

I turn away from him and press my fingers onto the cold metal door.
"Isa-" he starts calmly but I hold hand up stopping him.
"Don't just don't!" I yell barging past him, but he stops me and pushes me back almost gently.
"One minute your kissing me! The next your calling me a bitch then your suddenly pissed at me!!!" I yell at him flinging my arms in the air.

He rubs his face with his hands, then shakes his head.
"I'm not used to this" he admits, I look at him confused.
"What?!" I breath, looking at him with my arms crossed.

"Caring about people" he adds so quietly I have to strain to hear him.
I look at him shocked, he looks at me once more than shakes his head again.

"Sebastian-" I start but he pushes me against the cold metal door, as he's body presses onto mine.

He brushes the hair out of my face, staring at my lips, his body heat radiating my body, his finger grazes my lips and he looks at me sadly, I look up at him properly and see a sad and broken boy stare down at me.

Who is this new Sebastian? He certainly isn't the Prick who pressed a gun to my mums head.

I run my fingers through his soft hair and pulls his lips onto mine.

--------------------

I wrap my legs around his waist and press my lips harder onto his, I moan softly as he squeezes my butt with one hand.

He pulls apart and starts kissing my neck, I moan and grip his back. Suddenly there's a loud banging on the metal door causing us to pull apart. We both look at each other with wide eyes.

I push myself away from him and brush the strands of wild hair from my face.
"Sebastian! Have you beaten her arse yet!!" I whiney voice screeches, he turns and winks at me, making me blush I cover my face with my hands.

He opens the door, making bright sun light flood into the room, I blink rapidly, and see Miles still staring at me with wide eyes.

I hand automatically flies towards my probably puffy lips.
Sebastian smirks, he glides past Maia, pulling me with him, she gasps but I don't pay any attention.

I shrug at Miles who looks at me confused, then give him a slightly confused look myself, but I carry on walking aside Sebastian.

"What are you doing?" I whisper to him, he looks at me and smirks, I realise were back and the edge of the roof.
"Jump" he replies as he gestures to the other rooftop.

I nod as he let's go of my arm, I take a few steps back brush the hair out of my face. I sprint and leap across the roof landing perfectly on the other side.

Sebastian lands next to me then grabs my hand pulling me along with him.
"Where are we going?" I ask speeding up so I can walk along side him.

Away from that" he says pointing behind him at Maia whose just successfully jumped to the other roof.
I bite my lip to stop myself from laughing, we walk through a metal door and down a dark stairway.

"where we going?" I ask again after moments of silence, he turns to look at me his green eyes shining.
"Back to the safe house" I nod and he stops and faces me.

He takes a step towards me and presses me into him. "I wanna fuck you so bad" he groans, i roll my eyes at him "how romantic" i fake swoon, in return he stares at me with a blank expression, "i don't do romantic" he says in a matter-of-fact way, before i say anything he carries on walking down the corridor.

Confused i follow him.

----