Chapter 13- Dark

"I said I loved you! But you only screamed how you hated me, i would have gotten you out of there! But as soon as I released you couldn't stand me! I had no other choice" he explains, I look at him in disbelief. If you shoot someone, you aren't exactly going to be bestfriends afterwards!

"Where's my mum" I spit, his soft expression drops, then a hard expression replaces it.

"I told you, she called the police on me, I told you what would happen. She's at my warehouse" he smirks.

Once again rage feels my vains,
"But you'll never see her again, alive anyway" He smirks. My eyes widen then I dive at him. We land in my bedroom floor with me on top of him. I punch him in the face, once again he grabs my hair yanking me backwards then he switches us over so he's on top.

He punches in the direction of my face, but move in time, his fist contexts with the floor. He pulls me forward roughly by my jeans, as I skid across the floor and underneath him more.

"I told you I would fuck you again" he starts, my eyes widen as I try and kick away from him, but hes 20 times stronger than me, with the same skill set.
"How about baby no.2? He smirks.
"You sick freak!" I yell as I slam my hands into his chest his hands loosen on my jeans and I roll out from underneath him. I get up the dart towards the door.

His arm wraps around my waist and he throws me back onto my bed.

Fucking small room.

He dives ontop of me before I have a chance to move, "get off of me!" I scream. He pins my hands above my head, I struggle against them.

"Not gonna lie Iz, you've gotten fat" he says unbuckling my jeans, I kick my legs out from underneath him, but it doesn't affect him in the slightest.

Sebastian hurry.

I thrust my hips upwards to attempt to get him off, I learnt that on youtube, lets just say it didn't work.
"Nice to know your eager" he smirks as his hand shoots up my top, his fingers stop at the scar, as I look up at him with hatred.

"You should of just stayed there" he mumbles, as his hand travel higher up my top.

Suddenly Sebastian races through the door, Vince lets go of me shock I take this opportunity to head butt him, he rolls off of me then takes something black out of his back pocket.

"Gun" I breath, as he points it at Sebastian, moving at incredible speed, i dive infront of Sebastian just as Vince shoots, making a heroic dive, awesome right?

Well not now, I shocking pain ripples through my stomach as I land on the floor with a thump.
Two more people race to the room guns pointing at Vince.
"IF YOU SHOOT ME HER MUM IS DEAD!" Vince shouts I grip my stomach as two arms wrap around me lifting me up. Sebastian.

"Dont shoot him, my mum.." I breath, pain raditaing through my body. Sebastian curses then says something in another language.
My eyes struggle to stay open as I look up at Sebastian, he looks down at me alarmed, I grip his shirt with my hand.

Then suddenly it all goes dark.