Chapter 23 - Let her go

"I still can't believe you slept with him" Vince mumbles staring out the window.
"Me too" I mumble back. How could I have been so stupid? Of course he was going to use me. Its in his nature. I said it before myself!

"Where are we going?" He asks after a moment silence, "Cartel" I say then turn on the radio

"Well you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go"

"Oh god" I mumble then go to change the radio station when Vince stops me. "I love this song" he says slapping my hand away, I sigh then put my hands back on the wheel

"Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missing home
Only know you love her when you let her go
And you let her go"

I groan and sit back.

****

"Which way now?" I ask Vince, "next right" he mumbles then shoves a dortio in his mouth, I turn right then see a giant mansion come up in the view.
"Holy shit" I mumble.
"Oi stop here" Vince says pointing at the side of the road, I do as he says then turn and look at him,
"They have three men by the gate" he says pointing st them,
"each one of them hates me, they will kill me"
He says finishing the dortios, once hes done he flings the bag behind him.
"So you have to go first, your Cartels daughter,they all know you"

I sigh "its funny they must know more about me then I do" Vince looks at me with pity and I get out of the car. He follows a few seconds later, the three men at the gates heads snap towards me like owls.

"Ben's?!" I frown my eyes widening, I look at vince in surprise. Those are the boys who where in our small gang.

Their mouths drop open, and one of the Ben's talks into a walkie-talkie, the gate opens and Vince stands next to me. "Hurry" he whispers. Placing his hand on my back.

We walk faster through the gate and it slams behind us, I jump but keep om walking up the path way leading to the mansion.
"Why do the three Ben's hate you?" I ask turning around to make sure they're not there.
"Because I left you" he mumbles, we get up to a large mahogany door. Vince knocks on the door, at the corner of my view I see a camera shift. The door makes a strange noise then flies open almost knocking Vince and I out of the way.

"I hate when it does that" he mumbles, he out streches his arm indicating for me to go in first.
"Isabelle?" My eyes widen at the familiar voice I haven't heard in years.
"Dad?" I whisper.

****

Sebastian's pov

"She took my fucking car!!!" Jay yells as he walks back into the house, Miles chuckles, "You shouldn't have left the keys in it you idiot" he replies, I bite my lip and look at Jayden.

"Does your car still have a tracker in it?" I ask him, he looks at me with surprise, "it had a tracker in it!?" He screechs pointing in the direction that she went in.

"Not as much as I regret sleeping with you"

"Miles track it, Jay get Beast ready" I order walking out of the room, "She wouldn't have shot you Seb" I hear Miles say from behind, I turn and face him shaking my head. "Don't be to sure, shes a Cartel" I say spitting the name with hatred.

Miles looks at me with worry so I turn away from him, "just track the car and get ready."