Chapter 21- Excuses

Added the scene 😉

I start to walk out of the room but im pulled back my Sebastian gripping my arm,

"What?" I say snatching my arm out of his grasp,
"I need to talk to you-"

"What to give more excuses?" I guess, he sighs and shakes his head, I feel a sudden rush of pain in my thigh and I limp over to the bed, sitting down on the end of it.

Worry passes Sebastian's face but I ignore it, "To tell you why I did it all" he says leaning back onto the wall, I sigh and nod, he closes the door and looks back at me, taking a deep breath.

"Me and your father had done business for a few years, after my dad was killed and I was given the mafia. We exchanged drugs, weapons and other items. One day we got into a disagreement as some of the stuff we exchanged had gone missing." He takes a deep breath as if to ready himself.

"My older sister, Meadow had gone to get the last items when he sent someone to kill her, She had a 3 month old baby" he says clenching his fists, he looks away from me and stares blanky at the wall

"Zoë" I gasp, "he killed her because as a warning, since that day I wanted to know the pain he put me through, by targetting you" he says pointing at me.

"Once I heard you just came out of juvey, I kept an eye on you, then I released the skills you had, that could come in useful,I also released how reckless you were so if you were to die...." he trails off, then stands up.

I shove my head in my hands, how could my dad do something like that?

"So why didn't you do it?" I ask looking up at him slightly.
"Kill me" I add, he fiddles with his snake bite then sits back down.
"I can't" he whispers not looking at me.

"I shouldn't had read into so much, it would have been easier to kill you at that street fight" I look away from him.

"That's why you didnt want me near Zoë" I remember,  he nods and looks at me sadly,
"I'm sorry Isabelle" he breathes, we stand up together.
I limp up to him amd place my hand in his cheek, "Don't be sorry" I mumble, he places his hand on my hand. 
He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him, inplace my hands on his shoulders to steady myself.

His lips graze on mine, as his hands travel down my back.
"Kiss me" I whisper, he slams his lips onto mine automatically almost as a reflex, our lips move together as I stand on my tiptoes and run my hand through his hair.

I moan as his hand grips my ass, "jump" he mumbles into my lips, I jump wrapping my legs around his waist,

He walks over to the bed and places me down gently, I suck on his snake bite and he moans, he places his hands either side of my head, he starts to kiss my neck as I moan softly. He tugs the bottom of my shirt,
"Take it off me" I moan, he takes my shirt off me and unpops my bra, suddenly he switches positions so im ontop, he sits up and places slow kisses down my chest, I moan and thrown my head back.

He grips my ass tightly, and pushes me back into the bed again. He kisses my neck and slowly starts to trail down my chest, sucking my nipples as I moan in pleasure.

He kisses down my stomach until he gets to my jeans. He unbuttons them and takes them off completely, pulling off my panties with them. I blush with embarrassment as his intense green eyes look at me lustfully.

He bites his bottom lip then kisses my clit gently, he then looks at me passionately, as if to ask if it was okay. I nod, and he puts my clit into his mouth, making me arch my back in pleasure. I moan loudly and wrap my legs around his head and he grips my thighs. When I'm close my moans get louder and my thighs grip around his head tighter.

Seconds away from me orgasming he pulls away and I look at him like he's crazy, he takes off his jeans quickly and I see his hard member fighting to get out of his boxers. He sticks two fingers in me and I moan and kiss his lips. He grabs a condom and places it on him.

He pulls down his boxers and spreads my legs, I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him in me roughly, craving every inch of him inside of me.

Trust me, there was many inches.

Many.

I scream out his name in pleasure as he thrusts in and out of me roughly.

"Fuck Isabelle," he says deeply into my neck as he continues to pump inside of me. He continues for a few more minutes, my nails dig into his back and my legs tighten around his back, he goes harder and faster, knowing what this meant. I orgasm screaming his name and he continues.

Without warning, I switch our position so I'm on top, I grind on him slowly, teasing him. He moans and his eyes roll up into his head. He sits up and kisses my lips, biting my bottom lip. I moan into them. He slaps my ass and grips my hips, bouncing me on top of him as I suck on his neck. Fifteen minutes later we orgasm together - My third time.

"I had sex with Sebastian the leader of Phoneix" I mumble into his chest, he chuckles and his chest vibrates underneath me.

"You really are the Devil, you just snatched my soul away."

"I didn't know you could scream so loud" he teases, I feel my cheeks go red and I shove my head into his neck.

"Shh" I mumble