Chapter 12- Plotwist

I fumble in my pockets for my phone Sebastian got me, I turn it on and go to contacts, I quickly dial Sebastians number then run towards my dressing table.

"Oh Isabelle! Can't run from me!!" Vince shouts from downstairs, I clamp my hand over my mouth and muffle a scream.

"Calling me so soon-" Sebastian answers cockily, but I cut him off panicking and terrified.

"Sebastian, Vince is in my house!" I cry trying to hold make my sobs.

Thinking I'm a weakling? Now think of the worst nightmare you've had. Trapping you inside your house.

"What do you mean he's in your house?" Sebastian replies is hear shuffling in the background.

"Can you not understand English! Vince is in my house!! He hurt my mum I don't know where she is!" I panic. I open my chest of draw and grab my pocket knife and flip it open.

"Isabelle you're forgetting I know around your place, I fucked you right in that room, I'll do it again if you want" Vince taunts suddenly outside my bedroom. My eyes widen and I run into my bathroom.

"Sebastian please" I plead. God my ego is being destroyed.

I lock the bathroom door. "Okay I'm coming, stay on the phone" he says, I sigh in relief, then I hear him bark orders.

My bedroom door slams open and I can hear the lock snap off from the door. I back up to the wall.

"Isabelle come out if the bathroom, we were having such a nice chat" I stiffen as I hear him place a hand on the door handle, he rattles it then swears.

"Sebastian find my mum" I breath, Sebastian swears and I hear him get into a car.

"Just keep her safe please" I say then shove my phone behind the toilet. I hear his muffled shouts as I grip onto the knife. I take a deep breath.

"I read your medical records when you were at the hospital" he says I hear him back up from the door.

"Yeah from when you shot me!" I scream. He goes silent for a second then snorts.

"That wasn't planned" he says, suddenly his foot slams into the door sending in flying open.
"Baby come on put down the knife" he says his arms stuck put indicating me to give him the knife.

He's dumber than Sebastian and that says a lot.

"I'm not your baby, you're nothing to me" I spit gripping the knife tighter.
His bright blue eyes darken as he looks at me.

My bathrooms small, containing a small bath, a toilet and a sink, meaning Vince is a few feet away from me.

He takes a step closer towards me but I don't move.
"Give it to me" he says not as kind.
I shake my head, he clenches his fists the dives for me. I jump put of the way so he slams into the wall, I turn around just in time to see him dive at me again.

I slice the blade in his direction and it cuts his arm, he hisses in pain then kicks the knife out of my hand.

We both look at the knife and I start to dive for it, but he grabs my hair then throws me backwards. My head hits the toilet seat then a sharp pain flies down my spine.

"You're forgetting I taught you everything you know" Vince smirks. I stand up and grip the sink for support

He picks up the knife from the floor smirking at me.
"Now back to what I was saying, your medical records" I collapse back onto the toilet seat.

"I shot you here right" He says pointing to his stomach.
"I see the scar everyday" I mumble.
"Well you see, at the time, you were pregnant" he says I look up at him suddenly,

Plotwist

"Excuse me" I breath standing up.
"Didn't your mum tell you?" He says closing the pocket knife and putting into his pocket.

"No.." I said still confused.
"Well you were and still are a minor" he says.

"So you killed your own child?" I say completely shocked. His jaw tightens.

"I said it wasn't planned!!!" He screams.

"So you shoot me, then frighten the only family I have?" I say clenching my fists to my sides.