Chapter 4 - Little Girl

"Life's a dance, you learn as you go, sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow" - John Michael

We drove done the private road for 20 minutes in complete silence I could feel him staring at me half the time, but I continued to stare out of the window.
Not going to lie after the first 10 minutes we were driving I thought he was driving somewhere to bury me alive.

I take a quick peek at Sebastian before turning back to look at the window. He seems day dreaming whilst driving.

I slump back In the car seat and turn myself to look at him
"Your not going to kill me are you?" I ask frowning. He chuckles which makes my eyes widen,
"If I was going to I would have turned left 5 minutes ago" he admits taking a cigarette out of compartment next to him.

"Cancer on a stick, nice" I mumble quietly facing the window once more, he slams the compartment closed which makes me turn and look at him.

"if you talk to me like that in front of my men I would have to beat you" he warns deadly serious.
I bite my lip to stop myself from laughing but I snort instead.
"I would love to see you try" I chuckle snatching the cancer stick out his hand.
He takes his eye off the road to look at his hand, then he looks at me staring at the cigarette in my hand.

"Give it back" he warns I grin at him,
"Or what?" I taunt, he smirks and turns back to the road and I frown, suddenly he slams on the brakes making me fly forward, making me hit my head on the windshield.

I groan and grip my head tightly hissing in pain. "What the fuck?" I screech holding my head tighter.
"I did say I want it back" he reminds me taking the cigarette out my hand. I glare at him and slump back in the seat.

"Asswipe" I mumble so he can't hear me.
"Mhm" he chuckles as he starts to drive again.
"Where are we anyway?" I ask in pain, as soon as I say that a giant white mansion comes into view. My mouth drops open as I look at the massive mansion in front of me.

"Awesome" I squeal admiring the building.
"This is our safe house" He says pulling up in the pebble covered drive way, he takes the key out of the ignition and gets out, slamming the door behind him, I follow.

"So you have more than one place?" I ask running around the car to catch up to him.
"Yeah, a place in London, Cali, Washington, Brazil and we own a private island" he says blankly.
I raise my eyebrows and nod my head impressed.
"Boss Is back!!" I hear call from the house which jumps me a little.

A few seconds later the front door opens and a little girl with pig tails runs out, maybe 4 or 5.
"Sebby!" She squeals as she leaps on him as he catches her easily.
"I missed you too Zoë" he chuckles hugging her.
I raise my eyebrows curious, Zoë turns to me her big eyes green eyes widening,

"It's this your new girlfriend, what about Maia?" She 'attempts' to whisper in Sebastians ear as she covers her mouth with her tiny hand. I see him tense then relax again,
"Hi I'm Isabelle" I say biting my lip.

She jumps down from Sebastians arms and walks over to me,
"Your pretty" she smiles brightly, I smile back and bend down to her height

"Not as pretty as you" I say back.
She giggles then runs back to Sebastian hiding behind his leg.

I laugh and stand up straight,
"Go back to Alex" he says ruffling her hair, she slaps his hand off and glares at him before running back Into the house.

"She's adorable" I mumble to him. He nods his head and starts to walk towards the front door with a blank expression on his face.

How can one person change do fast?

I follow behind him almost tripping on a giant pebble. We step through the front door and I almost have to slap my hand around my mouth to stop myself from gasping.

I look around to see a were standing hallway in a massive hallway with creams walls but one with the giant 'phoenix' logo spray painting on it.

"Wow" I breath looking around the hallway has many doors leading and a glass staircase in the middle.

"You coming?" I hear Sebastian ask down the hallway, I roll my eyes then jog after him.

Once I've jogged up to him, we walk a side each other in silence.
"how many people are we meeting?" I say suddenly slightly nervous,
Slightly
"were meeting the main crew, which is 5 people" he says not looking at me, he pulls a bright item out of his pocket and throws it at me, I catch it and look at it, I gasp at the sight of a blue iPhone 6 and stare at him in confusion.

"You need a phone right" He reminds me more then asking,
"You didn't have too, but why?" I ask still slightly confused, don't get me wrong I'm not ungrateful, I shove it into my pocket.
"Me or the crew might need to call you" he says I was just about to thank him but he pushes open one of the fancy doors in the corridor cutting me off

As soon as we walk through the door the strong smell of alcohol and weed hits my nose, making me stumble back slightly, Sebastian wraps his arm round my waist steading me, the other people on the room didn't even seem to notice my presence.

"Sebs home!!" A man twice my size says standing up from a couch in the middle of the room. I took a minute to look around the room, there's a huge flat screen tv stuck to the wall, the walls were no longer white but we're spary painting with graffiti and colours ranging from yellow to purple.

"How you doing man?" The tall man says stumbling slightly towards Sebastian, he unwraps his arm from around my waist which makes me shiver slightly from the lack of warmth.

Oh jesus what's happening to me!

"Good J" Sebastian replies patting 'J's' back, he has the same bright green eyes as Sebastian, only duller. He looks at me and his eyes widen slightly and he looks back at Sebastian with his eyebrow raised slightly.

"New hoe?" He guesses pointing at me. Sebastian snorts loudly
"of course not" he replies, I glare at him then glare back at J,
"I'm not a hoe" I growl clinching my fists by my side.
Not gonna lie, the way Sebastian said 'of course not' stung slightly, like I almost digusted him

"You look like one to me" J retorts, I take a step forwards to get into this douchebags face but Sebastian stops me.
"Enough Jayden, you know I got a Maia" he says calming Jayden down by patting his chest.
Maia?
I fold my arms across my chest and avert my eyes to the floor.
"Not talking so much now, little girl" Jayden smirks, I bite my lip as a sudden rush of anger runs through me as I push past Sebastian and shove my hands into Jaydens chest making him fly backwards.

Fortunately for him he lands on a table instead of falling straight onto the floor, I advance to him but stop once I hear the safety's of guns popping all around the room.
"I dare you to call me a little girl again" I spit grabbing his shirt.
"Isabelle enough" I hear a dark voice warns from behind me.