Chapter 19- Run

"Are you going to untie me yet?" Vince asks for the fifth time. I shake my head then turn the channel.
"Can I at least have a glass of water?" He asks, I sigh and get up I grab a cup from the counter. I walk over to the sink and turn on the tap.

"You understand why I can't trust you right?" I ask him, he sighs and nods.
"I wish everything could go back to the way it did" he replies looking up at me. I sigh and sit down on the floor opposite him.

"Looking at your now, you're to young for this business" he says looking at me still.
"To late now" I sigh. "Why do you want to help me? Or are you just lying?" I ask him sliding over the water.

He looks at me blankly for a second and I frown, then he wriggles his arms indicating he can't move.
"Oh" I mumble then shuffle towards him and out the glass to his lips. He drinks thirsty looking at me, once he's finished the glass I place it on the floor and sit back.

"Well since I shot you twice, I guess I owe you. Plus being in that mafia makes alot of enemies and my mum isn't safe" He says looking away from me.

I'm just about to reply when a loud banging stops me, I jump up and look in the direction of the door.
"Are you expecting anyone?" I question him, his eyes widen with confusion as he looks at me.

"No " he breathes. I take the gun out of my waistband then look over at him.
"Be quiet" I whisper then walk over to the white door.

"Isabelle are you in there?!" A familiar voice calls, I sigh in relief. Miles.
I open the door and he rushes in closing the door behind him.
"What's wrong?" I question he let's go of the door and looks at me, I see a cut on his bottom lip.

"Cartels crew is in the building" he whispers.
"Bolt the door" I tell him then walk over to Vince.
"I thought you said you weren't expecting anyone?" I ask him running my hands through my hair.
"Clean up crew" he whispers looking at me with alarm.
"What?" I say confused, "there coming to kill me" he adds, then starts to pull at he ropes.

"And if you're hear they'll kill you too" he finishes, I hear Miles walk up to me.
"What the fuck!" He whisper yells looking at Vince.

"I need him, he knows alot about my dad" I tell him the kneel down to Vince's height, "how do we get out?" I ask untying him from the fridge, once im done I jump up and so does he.

"Follow me" he says walking out through the back door.
"Miles what are you doing here anyway?" I ask him as I follow Vince, I take the gun out of my waistband and click the safety off.
"Sebastian just left, he took the crew and left me" he sighs, I frown.

"Why would he do that?"
"Because im a trained jumper and shooter, not meant for combat." He tells me.
"That's stupid"

I close the mystery door behind me, "Vince where are we going?" I ask him, he points at a dusty window,
"Theres a staircase out there" he tells us, suddenly theres a large bang outside the room, Vince curses then closes the door, bolting it.

"Hurry up!" He yells at us, I dart for the window opening it and step out onto the emergency stairs, "Miles move" I say pulling him with me.
Vince closes the window behind him and we all dart down the stairs. We hear the glass shatter as we desend down the stairs faster, suddenly bullets fly past us hitting the metal frame holding the stairs.

"I should have stayed at home!! Supernatural is on today!" Miles yells behind me, I take out my gun and shoot blindy upwards, I hear someone yell and curse.

Once we've reached the bottom of the stairs, we start to run down a dark alley way. "Miles how did you get here?" I ask gripping my gun tighter as we all run.

"My car should be at the end of the alley-" Suddenly theres a loud bang and a sudden pain ripples through my left thigh, I scream out in pain and grip my thigh dropping my gun to the ground.

Miles and Vince stop and turn back to me, Miles takes out his gun and shoot in the direction.
"Keep running!" I yell, Vince runs over to me and wraps an arm around my waist supporting me I put one arm around his shoulder.

How many times am I going to be freaking shot?!?!! I mean do I have a freaking sign on my back saying "shoot me please, I love it". People must think it's a fetish or something

I limp to the end of the alley gripping onto Vince.
"Miles which one is it?!" Vince yells, Miles runs past us and unlocks a black jeep,
He opens the back door and I jump in flinching in pain.
Miles gets in and Vince runs around to the other side, just about getting in as Miles speeds off down the road.