Chapter 15- Seven days

Once I'm changed I tap Sebastian's shoulder, he turns around and smirks at me.
"Ready to go?" He says taking his phone out of his pocket. I nod and he takes my hand and directs me out the door.

"Miles is in my car out front" Sebastian tells me. I nod and carry on walking. Wait. Why are we holding hands?..

I stop abrutly pulling Sebastian with me, he looks at me confused.
"My mum" I whisper horrified, I slap my hand over my mouth.
"Where is she?" I whisper. Sebastian's face goes soft.
"Isabelle.." he says kindly but trails off

I let go of his hand and take a step back shaking my head.
"I need to find her" I mumble.

"Isabelle" Sebastian says grabbing my shoulder, but i knock his hand off roughly.
"I should have stayed with her! Not gone with you!" I yell. A few people's heads turn in our direction but I ignore it whilst taking it a deep breath.

"You need to stay away from me" I say shaking my head. "I need to find her and I can't do that with you near me" I breath not looking at him. He's eyes harden.

"Isabelle let's just go back to the safe house-" he starts.

"No! You don't know Vince, he will kill her! He knew about us. Why?" I question taking a few steps away from him. His mouth opens then closes again.

"Just leave me alone" I exhale.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I walked away from Sebastian, I didn't bother doing that moshie stuff where you look back and run into the persons arms asking for, forgiveness.

I needed to find my mum. She's the only family I have. I can't loose her.

Since I got out of juvey I saved money hidden in a place in my room, just in case anything happened. Maybe a street fight gone wrong, something to get me and my mum out.

I would have to go back to my apartment to get it, my mum probably has a gun in her room from her old work days, she was in the C.I.A, ironic right?

I walk through my apartment lobby.
"The months rent Isabelle!" Pimpleface barks at me. I simply look up at him,
" you can have the damn apartment" I spit barging past him, I go up the stairs flinching at every so often.

I check the stairs and see Bill is no where to been seen, I shrug and walk towards my door. Once I've unlocked it I turn on the light and close the door behind me.

"Vince if you're there just come out!" I shout, not giving a slightest fuck. My mum took all my fucks with her.

I walk over to the sofa a sit down, I flinch then lift out my shirt to see where he shot me. A badge overs my lower abdomen right where he shot me before.

"Fuck sake" I mumble I move to lie down on my partly broken green sofa, but stop when I feel a crunch under my head. I lift up my head and shuffle around to see a piece of paper with the words 'Isabelle' spread out on the front of it.

I flip it over and start to read.

Isabelle,
I promise I didn't mean to shoot you, you're a foolish child with an incredible death wish. If you want to see your mum alive again. You have 3 days to find me. We need to talk

- V

My mouth drops open and I look at the letter in shock. 3 days?! And I honestly don't care if didn't mean to shoot me. He did it, it happened now i'm going to kill him

Hopefully
--
i run into my mum's bedroom and walk around her bed, I slowly sit down then roll under the bed, flinching slightly.

"Something better be here" i mumble then blow piece of dust out of my face, i look around the bed and see something shiny and black in the corner of the bed.

"Thank god" I mumble picking up the gun. I roll out from under neath the bed, then shove the gun into my waistband.

I walk back around her bed then stop once something catches my eye, i turn around and see a picture of me, my mum and my dad, i'm smiling whilst sitting on his shoulders while my mum kisses him on the cheek. I smile at the memory then grab the picture.

I hold it for a few seconds looking at the pink frame, then sigh. "This is not going to be easy" I mumble walking out the room with the picture protectively in my hand.

--

"One large room please" I say to the hotel worker, she looks up then frowns at me.
"You can't afford a place here" She says cockily. I roll my eyes then slam half the money down onto her desk.

"For 7 days please" I continue, smirking.
Her mouth drops open slightly and she looks at me shocked.

"Well you have to be over 18-" she says but I cut her off again.
"I am" I say passing her a fake I.D, She bites her bottom lip then types something into the computer.

"Room 57 please" She says handing me a key card hesitantly, I fake smile and pull it out if a tight hand.
"Thank you" I say picking up my duffel bag and throwing over my shoulder.

---

Sebastian's POV

"We have to help her" Miles says waltzing into my office, I look up from my paperwork than look back down.
"She doesn't want our help" I tell him, whilst putting the papers into my mahogany draws.
"So? She's going to get herself killed"

"That's not my problem" I lie, looking up at him properly.
"God you're a prick" He mumbles, I look up at him my eyebrows raised
"Remember who the fuck you're talking too-" i say but he cuts me off.
"She took a bullet for you! Practically died! When you were carrying her in your arms you looked fucking broken, you couldn't even talk!" He yells at me. My fists clench and I stand up.

"Get. Out" I growl, his jaw tightens but then he nods then leaves.
Fuck maybe hes right, I'm going soft.