Chapter 18- Stitches

"Just one more than we'll do the stitches" Natasha tells me. I nod then turn my head from her. Natasha is the crews medic, she once worked for a hospital but was fired for sleeping with one of her patients. Jayden.

"Slight pinch"
"You've done it 6 times already, I know it isn't going to be a slight pinch-" I'm cut off by her stapling my stomach. I clench my fist and grit my teeth together trying not to cry out in pain.

"Fuck" I breath.

"Stitches now" she smiles. I cover my hands with my mouth.

***

"Okay done" Natasha smiles, I glare at her then look down at much stomach.
"Take these" she says handing my a bottle of pills. I open the bottle violently and fling two pills in my mouth swallowing them without water.

She chuckles then Sebastian walks into the room, "Thanks Natasha" I say getting up, I hold my stomach as I do so.

"I'll take you back to the hotel-" Sebastian starts.
"I don't need your help" I spit walking past him.
"Isabelle stop" he orders,
Like he can order me around.
I roll my eyes and keep on walking. He walks up to me and grabs my arm, I turn around and yank it out with force.
"Don't fucking touch me" I warn. His hand drops to his side and he looks at me with his bright green eyes, full of pain and hurt.

I look away from him, "Isabelle im sorry" he mumbles stepping closer to me. I shake my head still looking away from him, tears brim in my eyes and I shake my head more.

"All this time, everything we did? Was a business deal?" I breath looking up at him.

"Isabelle.." he trails off.

I shake my head "goodbye Sebastian"
"Isabelle no" he says with more urgency.

I grab the keys from where I dropped them,
"Izzy please" he pleads from behind me, but I pretend not to here as I walk out the door.

---

"Well Vince, you were right" I say getting something from the fridge, I hit his head on the door by 'accident'.
"Ouch" he mumbles then shuffles against the ropes.

"Is my dad expecting you today?" I ask him, he shakes his head.
"He usually calls when he wants me to come in" he tells me.
I turn and look at the phone on the kitchen counter and see its beeping red.

"Well then Vince, did he phone?" I question looking down at him. "Oh yeah he did" he says like he just remembered.
I roll my eyes and take the phone from the counter.

I press the button and wait for the recording to kick in,
"Hey V i was just wondering if you have any update on Isabelle, if so come to the office and tell me" and then it hangs up.

"Looks like i'm going to pay my dad a visit" I smile, placing the phone on to the desk.