Chapter 25- Breath

I look down at his hand and see a black hand gun im his tight fist.
"Mum run" I order looking back at her.
"No!! She stays." Sebastian shouts, I turn back and look at him and see he has the gun pointed in our direction.

My blood turns cold. "Sebastian leave her out of this" I growl clenching my fists. He shrugs as keeps but doesn't move the gun from her direction,
"I said I want him to suffer" he reminds me looking at my mum.

"Then shoot me" i say pointing in my own direction, he looks at me then snorts
"You know I can't do that" he says tightening his hand on the gun.

"But the thing is, you shoot my mum and I won't hesitate to kill you" I promise looking at him closely.

His eyes darken but he doesn't move. I take a small step towards him.
"Seb please" I say giving him eye contact he shakes his head "Years I've been to get my revenge one little girl isn't going to stop me"

Did this bitch just call me a little girl.

Again?

Does no one understand that's my trigger word?

I take a deep breath in my cheeks turning red. He doesn't notice. A noise comes from behind him and he turns to look at it suddenly I dive towards him and quick the gun out of his hand.

His head snaps back my way and we watch the gun slide underneath the sofa.
"Run now!" I shout at my parents, they dart through a door way then Sebastian grabs me by my throat.

I gasp for breath as I claw at his hands, he looks at me with a murderous look, I kick out and hit his chest, he drops me and stumbles back. I land on the floor and gasp for breath.

I stand up breathing heavily Sebastian advances me he throws a punch aimed at my face I duck and charge into him. We both land on the floor I scramble and jump on top of him.

"Just stop!!" I scream at him he ignores me and bucks his hips upwards, I fall off of him and land next to him. He jumps ontop of me then presses his fingers into my throat.

I gasp for breath as he presses harder, I look at him with tears clouding my vision pleading him to stop.

Black spots cloud my vision and suddenly he let's go of me and recoils backwards. I gasp for breath holding my throat with my hands. Tears fall down my cheeks as I try and regain my breath.
I see Sebastian stand up and take a step towards me, I slide across the floor to get away from him until my back hits a cream wall.

I remember the knife I always keep it my boot and I grab it, pointing it at him.
He stops and takes a step back, then looks at his hands. I breath heavily still trying to breath with what feels like a crushed windpipe.

His eyes turn back to bright green but covered in worry and pain
"Isabelle -" I shake my head and drop the knife covering my ears with my hands.
"Isabelle please-" I shake my head more rapidly
"Izzy-" this time I cut him off by screaming.