Kidnapped by 5 Guys (One Direction Fan Fiction)

SHEY POV

"SHEY!!!!!!" I Heard. I slowely opened my eyes to find my little sister, Cindy, standing by my bed. "Can I help you Cindz?" I asked. "You have to go to the signing of the One Direction concert because its ages 8 and up, and im only 7. Please go? Its tomorrow." No. No way! I hate 1D. They are soo annoying. I always turn on the radio  and its always One Direction. she gave me puppy eyes. gosh, She knows I cant STAND that look. its annoying. and if I say no, she'll keep doing it. "Fine. what time tommoorow?" "6 o'clock." "Alright." She walked out of my room. what have I gotten myself into ???

I walked downstairs and ate breakfast. "Hi, Mommy. " I said, and kissed my mom's cheek. "Hey, Shey. You know, next month is your birthday!! You'll be 18!!"  "Yes, I know mommy. Im Moving out that month, too." I got up and went back upstairs. I pulled out my laptop from under my bed and logged into it. I went to the search bar and typed www.fiction4fans.com and logged into it. I was writing a fan fiction on the wanted. I did it until around 7:30 then started reading other fan fictions. I read for like, 2 hours.

I soon heade back to sleep.

a/n

I know this chapter sucked. next one will be better. xoxo-Sheyla