Chapter 9

SHEY POV

"H-Harry, boxers, please, NOW." "I didnt know i had company" He said while reaching for his boxers. he was laying on his back watching T.V. "So, what brings you here, Shey?" "I shoved a Kiss wrapping down Lou's butt." "Um, Okay." "Can i jump outta that window, you know, to hide from Lou? He's outside your door, and knows im in here." I was planning an escape back home. "Sure, dont get hurt though." "Okay." I quickly opened the window and jumped off the ledge. I heard Harry yell, "Wait!" I quickly ran around the house and sped down the sidewalk.

I was still in Niall's clothes, but thats alright. I walked over to a little cave behind the playground and sat. I was really tired. I decided on a nap.

HARRY POV

I let her go. I shouldve known! "LOU! SHE ESCAPED! OUTSIDE! HURRY!" I yelled and threw on some clothes then ran downstairs. i saw that everyone was gone, besides Niall.

"Ni, whats wrong?" I asked, aproaching. "I-I-Shey, She left! I loved her, and, and she's gone. Im going to the park, where i saw her." He said and walked out. i quickly got into my car and drove off. 

NIALL POV

I cant believe she left. i was currently headed to the park, where i'd last seen Shey. I was singing, "Little Things" and i saw a sleeping little teen in a cave like thing. I walked over and realized it was Shey. I stroked her cheek and kissed her lips slowely. I decided to shake her a bit. "C-Cindy?" She murmured. "Cindy, is that you, baby girl?" She whispered. she grabbed me by my hair and pulled me into her lap,  well my head on her lap. she was still sleeping. "Cindy, I missed you, I had a dream that i was kidnapped by one direction, a-and i couldnt give you your aughtographs, im s-sorry, bby grrrrrl" she mumbled and kissed my forehead, then began stroking my hair. ''C-Cindy, wheres your herr? Y-You got a herr-cut?" she made her way down to my shoulders, then her eyes shot open. "Cindy, you got so bi- NIALL?!?!?!" she yelled.  "Niall, go, shoo, Please, i need to go see Cindy, please, Let me go." "I can't, princess. I can't. Come on. we can to to my flat." "Dont let the boys see me, okay? " "Alright. lets go." I said, grabbing her hand, but she flinched. "I- Um, S-Sorry." she whispered.  I noticed how my baggy clothes fit on her. she was really pretty. "Ni?" "Yeah, babe? i-i mean Shey." "Um, I really like you. I-I mean your hair."

SHEY POV

I almost told Niall i liked him. i want to soo bad but then he will ask me out. I cant trust boys.

"Thanks." "No problem." soon we were at his flat thing. I went to the bathroom and peed then washed my hands. "Shey?" "Yes?" "Um, I dont have another room in my flat, s-" "I'll sleep on the couch, no problem." "You sure?" "Yep." I walked into the living room and grabbed a blenket, then laid on the couch.

Niall was in his room, already fast asleep, while im here, unable to do so. I walked upstairs and opened Nialls door. he was all snuggled up with a pillow, and written in sharpie, was,"SHEY"  On the pillow. I removed the pillow and slipped into his warm arms. i was facing him, and i drew unknown figures on his chest, since he was shirtless. I heard the front door downstairs open and soon steps coming up the stairs. I closed my eyes to fake sleep, and someone yanked open the door. "Ni.! have you found Sh- WHAT THE HELL NIALL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" i recognized that deep, raspy voice, and it belonged to the one and only, Harry Styles.

A/N

Comment, please. -sheyla