Chapter 10

WILL NOT UPDATE UNTIL TOMORROW OR MONDAY!

HARRY POV

We've been looking for 3hours to find Shey and i come to see her in bed with Niall. Niall shot up after he heard me yell. "Niall, why is Shey here with you?" I said, trying to stay as calm as possible. "I tried calling but i left my phone at you guys' flat so she said she wanted to spend the night and here we are." Niall said. "Oh, well she can come with us." I said, grabbing Shey's arm and pulling her towards me. "No, I dont w-want to Harry." "I said to come, so you are." "No." Shey said, pulling away from me and going into the corner of the room. 

SHEY POV 

Harry was slowely approaching me, and i was in a corner. soon both his hands were on the wall, near my head, and his feet beside mine. "Im not going with you, Harry." "yes, you are." He said, yanking me towards him. "No, IM NOT!" I yelled, pulling away and punching his jaw. He faced his left for a while, then turned to me and whispered, "You asked for it.". He tried punching me in the face, but i grabbed his fist in my small hand and twisted it the other way then bit his shoulder near the neck. not a love bite, but a baby teething kind of bite. I stumbled backwards due to him shoving me, then his fist collided to my ribs, then a kick to my shin. i was on the floor now, and he turned to look at Niall, and i grabbed his leg and yanked it towards me, and he fell. I sat on him and he flipped over so he was hovering over me. i threw a punch at his jaw again, and then his large fist collided with the side of my face.he stood up and picked me up by my waist, then threw me at a wall. I remembered Niall yelling, telling Harry to stop, that i could break. Fuck, i was already broken. after that i saw darkness.

HARRY POV

Shey was uncouncious on the floor, due to me throwing her to a wall. I quickly picked her up and called Liam. I took her down stairs and laid her on the couch. Niall cried himself to sleep. Liam said he would be here soon. I put my phone down and stared and Shey's now bruised face, it was cut, and bruised. I pecked her lips and kissed her forehead. 

Liam was now here, and we took her to the hospital. she was currently still uncounsious, and we couldnt visit her. "Harry, why?" "She was in bed with Niall, Lou. And i told her to come with me, and she refused." "So you beat her?" "She threw a punch first!" "Harry, this is Shey we are talking about. She is a girl, Haz! A GIRL! You beat up a girl." "Im sorry, Lou." "Fuck that. Say that to the one you hurt." 

"Family of Shey?" we all shot up. "Follow me, please." We followed her and saw Shey, her eyes slightly open. "She is still drowsy, after all, she just woke up." "Thanks." I said. the nurse left, and we were all in the room. Louis walked up and kissed her forehead, and then Zayn, then Liam, then i walked up. "Dont even." "Why? Why cant i?" I asked. "You did this to me!" "SO? Want it to happen again?" "Sure. Do it. Beat me. Hit me. Kick me. Punch me. Do it until all my bones are broken, just like me. Hit me till i die. make me bleed. kill me. I dont mind. after all, ive been through lots of shit, and too much shit. wanna do it? Use me as your punching bag. and when im dead, throw me to a wall. just like you did today. do it, I DARE you." She whispered. I stared at her for a few minutes. "when are you going to beat me? Im waiting. go ahead and do it. you wanted to. You probably feel like shit, beating up a girl. this isnt as bad as i used to get. this hospital is home to me. i come here often. Im waiting for my hitting." She said, quietly, with her arms in the air. "Im sorry, Shey." "Fuck you, too." 

SHEY POV

We soon left the hospital, and i went to Liam's.  I immeadieantly went into his bed and snuggled close to his bare chest. "Goodnight Shey. I love you." "Goodnight Li, I wish i could say love, but im not someone you want to love. Night." I whispered, and soon drifted off to sleep.

PLEASE COMMENT OR I WONT UPDATE !!! PLZ COMMENT EllieLovesRainbowz !!!! - XOXO SHEYLA