chapter 4

I started to scream.. the wanted has kidnapped me!!! JK, go to the story in NOT bold letters. LOL

SHEY POV

I needed to get out. One direction was right infront of me. On the same bed as me. I stared at them for a bit and when they got bored i made a run for it. I jumped over Curly and Striped. I ran through the door and slid down the railing of the stairs and quickly grabbed a pan and ran to the front door. It was locked and since there was an oval window design on the door i stepped back a few then went hands first and punched the glass, shattering it to peices. i flipped like ninja and landed on the concrete. I had no idea where i was so i went on the sidewalk to the right and kept running. i was in gymnastics and track, So im good. In the distance i saw 2 boys running after me. i kept running and there was a 2 foot tall sign on the sidewalk and it was coming up close. I imagened a vault on the edge and jumped hands first on the other side of the sidewalk and rolled over and kept running. I stopped at a park and sat on the swing, with the pan still in my hands. i looked up and saw, i think, Niall? was standing there with a sorry look on his face. 

"Niall, Please, let me go, p-please, I dont need to be abused, Please, let me, I cant do this. Niall, Please let me go." I begged. He sighed."Okay, but, can we hangout sometimes?" "Sure, Just, Promise you wont kidnap me." "Promise." He said. I got up and hugged him, My arms around his waist. He smelt good. I let go and started away, Until a curly head appeared behind a tree and startled me. i left my pan!!! He smirked and started running after me. I Quickly ran and soon i saw him with the rest of the band besides Niall. They were about 2 feet away from me so i ducked and lied on the floor, them tripping onto me. I quickly crawled out from them and sat on the Striped guys back, who was on top of the rest. I bit his shoulder and then bit the black haired guy, then caramel eyes, then curly. I got off and made a run back to Niall, who was sitting on the swing. As i arrived he looked scared. I got closer and said, "Come on, I wont bite." "You sure bit the other lads!" "Well, you werent mean to me." "Okay." I sat in the swing next to him and we swung. Niall was getting hungry so he went back home. I was sitting on the concrete until the caramel eyed guy came and flung me over his shoulder. I bit his butt and he didnt seem fazed. I noticed my hand was close to his ankle so i grabbed his ankle, and he tripped. I got up and kicked where the sun dont shine. i made a run home, if i could find it. the Curly guy came and covered me up with a blanket. 

Soon i was thrown on a soft cussion. the blanket over me was gone, and i realised i was back at One Directions house. 

A/N

What will happen?!?!?!?!?? vote & comment xoxo-Sheyla