chptr 16

SHEY POV

Niall was asleep, so were the other guys. I was in my room. trying to sleep. 
I was bored so i climbed out of bed and walked out of my room, where i ran into Harry. I quickly walked downstairs and grabbed the Oreas and and a glass of milk. I sat down to eat when Harry comes and steals my oreo. "Gimme!" I yelled. He shoved itin his mouth, but didnt chew. I threw him on the floor and sat on his tummy. I shoved my hand in his mout and retrived my oreo. "Thank you very MUCH." I said and sat down to eat my oreos.

*Goes upstairs to sleep*
*morning*
I woke up feeling hot. I went into the shower and washed. After i went to my wardrobe which Lou bought, and put on some Bluue tights and Dark blue hoodie. There was nothing black. My shoes were blue. EVERYTHING WAS BLUE! I put on my BLUE flip flops and walked down stairs. 

"Mornin' Lou and Ni. Where's Liam?" "Dont know."Niall said. "Oka- OH EM GEE CAN I HAVE AN OREO!!!" "NO!! This is the last one!!!" He was sliding it near my face, I quickly grabbed his hand and shoved his hand into my mouth, and when i didnt feel no oreo I noticed it was in his other hand. I grabbed both his hands and chewed on his hand, and once again, no oreo, but a pained expression from Niall. I looked at Lou and he was just about to eat it until  i pounced on him and took it and shoved it in my pants. "HA!! " " NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Niall yelled. I quickly took it out of my pants and ate it. I grabbed Lou's glass of milk and drank it. "Thank you." 
As i was walking up the stairs someone pinched my butt. I stood, and they did it again. one more time i flew back and jumped onto Lou, the buttpincher. I Pinched his butt and ran upstairs. 
Guyss,,, I need help withthis story! im out of ideas. Please comment. I also want 2 VOTES!! If theres no 2 votes i will not update. Even if you have to make another acount, i will NOT update till i get 2 votes. -xoxo shey