I Want You To Stay.

HARRY PoV

I felt really bad for Niall and Shey breaking up. and it was MY fault.
"NIAAlLLL???" I yelled, running upstairs."What?" He said, clearly annoyed of what happed 25 minutes ago. "Look, I kissed Shey. She was telling the truth.
"omygosh. Just stay away from us! You cause all the problems." "IM SORRY!" I yelled and ran out into my room. 

SHEY PoV

"Lou?" 
"Yeah Shey?"
"Why are their people that dont believe their girlfriends?"
"Im not sure."
"I thought the concept of a relationship was trust. not for the looks, the trust."
"I trust you. I always have."
"I trust you too. I can tell you everything!!!!"
"Yeah."
I was about to stand to leave Lou's room when he tugged my wrist back to him. I ended up hitting his chest, as we were both standing. 
"Stay with me, I will trust you, and love you, and save you, care for you, i will be the best boyfriend you have ever had."
"Ummm, I dont know, Lou... I never really imagened YOU as the one to take my virginity...."
"And i wont take it, Unless you want me to...."
I thought about it for a while. I really do like him, but can i trust him??? I mean, he is really funny and kind... I looked down at my feet while talking.
"Lou, I dont know if its a good idea. I mean, its not that i dont like you, because i do, but... I want to get over Niall first... And once i do, I'll come to you. Yeah? But, if y-"
I slowely lifted my head to find lou atleast 4 inches from my face. 
"Um, Lou? Can you, uh, back up? I-"
I was interuppted by someones soft lips on mine.  He began backing us up onto his bed, and he fell atop of me. He got off my lips. He whispered,

"I Want You To Stay."

A/N

Shouis??? Shiam?? we know it wont be Sharry or Shayn. Or Shiall.. That is over.. who should it be???? comment vote fan follow add to library vote coment okay bye-sheyla