I knew you were a bitch!

****** SEVERAL MONTHS AFTER***

HARRY DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE DIDTO SHEY, HIS MEMERY LOSS WAS PERMINANT also, shey and niall rr still dating

SHEY POV

I Was in the kitchen when my bestest friend Harry came in. "We are going to the movies! I want to watch 'Love Actually' Pleasee!!! The ladss wont go."

"Ok." I said. 

Harry was taking forever to get ready!! I was in my blue jeans and my blue and white striped shirt with Lou's black and blue suspenders, with my blue toms. I hate blue.

I was getiting anxuous. I walked up to Harry.

"Harry, Lets goooo!!!" I said, tugging on his hand.

"Hold on." He said while smashing his lips onto mine. I tried to pull away but he had a really harsh grip on my waist. He swiped his tounge on my bottom lip but i denied. i kept pushing his chest away but he shoved me onto a wall and kept kissing me.

"Babe?!?!?!??" Niall said.

Harry pulled away and look at Niall. Niall glared at me and Harry looked upset.

"Niall, Please listen, Harry was kissing me! I didnt ki-"

"SHUT UP! I know that you kissed Harry. Forget it. we are done. Just, dont even talke to me! I cant even give my heart to someone if i knew they would break it!"

"Niall, I swear to god, He kissed me! Please I swear! Believe me! He di-"

"No. NO!"

"NIALL! WHEN WILL ANYONE FUCKING LISTEN TO ME!! NO ONE EVER BELIEVES ME!! NO ONE EVER TRUSTS ME!! I THOUGHT YOU BELIEVED ME!!! DO YOU HONESTLY THINK I WOULD KISS HARRY AFTER ALL HE HAD DONE TO ME BEFORE?!?!?!?!" I yelled, going to the kitchen and grabbing a knife. i lifted my shirt so you could see my list of bad people.

"DO YOU NOT FUCKING SEE HE IS ON MY FUCKING LIST THAT WAS FUCKING CARVED INTO MY GODDAMN BODY?!?!?!?! DO YOU NOT SEE THIS?!?!?!" I said, while slicing the knife under Harry's name, cutting myself.

"Shey, please stop." Niall pleaded.

"NO! I WILL NOT STOP!!! YOU KNOW WHY?!?!?! BECAUSE WHO CARES ABOUT ME? WHO?!?!??! I KNOW FOR SURE YOU DONT! I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE ONE NIALL!!! THE ONE TO TAKE MY VIRGINITY, TO HAVE MY CHILDREN, TO DIE WITH!!! I GUESS I THOUGHT WRONG!!!!" I threw the knife in my hand, aiming it for Niall, which missed. I ran into the kitchen and crawled onto the tabletob near the cabinets. i opened them and saw glass plates and cups. I grabbed a plate and flung it at Niall. "THAT IS FOR NEVER BELIEVING ME!!!" I yelled. I grabbed a cup and threw it  at Harry, which hit his head. i started throwing everything at them, until there was nothing in the cuboards. " I knew you were a bitch! " I yelled.

A/N

OOOHHHHH comment vote fan follow add to library okay bye-sheyla