Bye Bye, Birdy.

SHEY PoV

"Just dont even look at me anymore!"

"What? Why?"

"Its embarrasing to know my LITTLE sister is pregnant and im still virgin!  Your such a slut Shey!"

With that i just ran out. Why would Zayn even care if i had a child??? He just'll never meet the baby.  I ran into Liam. "S-Sorry." "Whats wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Mmm. Okay."

"Liam?"

"Yeah?"

"What if i told you i was pregnant?"

"I'd be planning a baby shower.. Why? are you pregnant?"

"Yeah.."

"Nice.."

I walked away and flopped on my bed. 

**3 months later**

By now i had a round belly. not so huge, But i cant sit up right.

"Babe, Me and the boys are going to the club. Harry isnt going. okay? He'll be here with you."

"Okay. Bye Lou I lov you."

Me and Harry were watching Ridiculosness and i just stared at his lips. So pretty and pink. His eyes so full of love. He turned to face me, and I got a better view of his lips. I smashed my lips onto his and he pulled back. "Shey, you have Lou."

"He isnt here and i want to be loved by you."

"I cant."

"Why???" I asked, running my hand over his buldge.

"Shey. Your pregnant with Louis' baby."

"But I just want you right now." I slowely unzipped his jeans and out came 'Not-So-Mini-Mini-Harry'. "S-Shey stop. I cant let you do this."

"But i want to."

I began pumping his erection with my hand. 

"Shey S-Stop."

"Nope."

I soon realised what i was doing. What is wrong with me?!?!?!? I let go and wobbled up to the stairs to call Louis.

"Hellerr?" Lou slurred.

"Louis, I kissed Harry. I dont know what got into me, I just, Kissed him!"

"I fucking hate you."

I sat and cried and cried. I dont know what happened! I walked over to Harry and snuggled close to him.

"Im sorry. I dont know what got into me."

"Its okay. Just dont do that ever again."

"Alright."

LOUIS PoV

I am not drunk. Shey is such a fucking arsehole. I got in my range rover and went home as fast as possible.

"Why are you cuddling with Harry?!?!"

"I was cold!"

"Then you go upstairs and get a fucking blanket!"

I grabbed a glass vase off the counter and threw it at Shey.

"You slut! You worthless piece of shit, skank! You whore! I fuckcing hate you!"

I grabbed her hand and yanked her up.

"I hate you."

SHEY PoV

"I hate you." He said, and threw me onto the stairs, hurting my back. He came to me and punched my jaw and kicked my stomach, so i wrapped my hands around my belly. My child is NOT getting hurt. He dragged me upstairs and opened a window. He whispered,

"Bye Bye, Birdy."

Sorry i havent updated in a whileee.. school is in the way and im fundraising for chorus. Anyone want to help raise money for Mandarin Middle Schools' Chorus?