Lets Get To It!

SHEY AND LOU HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 3 YEARS. HAD SOME UPS AND DOWNS, SHEY IS STILL VIRGIN, AND IM NOT THE KIND OF AUTHER THAT WRITES LONG, BORING, STOREIES. I LIKE DRAMA.

SHEY POV

I was up in my room when Harry came in.

"Hi, Shey." He said, annoyed.

"Whats wrong?"

"Niall's got a girlfriend. and she looks like a slut."

"How so?"

"She has her hair beach blonde, she is pale, so it looks as if she has no hair since it blends with her skin, and she is currently wearing a huge black bow on her head, and she has green eyes, and she is wearing a white tanktop that shows her belly, and really tight skinny jeans. and sneaker heels. and her makeup, she is wearing realllyyy clumpy mascara, red red RED lipstick,  purple eyeliner, pink eyeshadow, and pinky blush... She barely has any boobs, eiither."

"Ew. I gotta go see!!!" I said, ecxited to see Nialls new slut.

I slid down the railing, and saw Niall and his slut on the couch. 

"Hi Niall." I said, walking towards him.

"Oh, Whos this? Nice to meet you, Im Shey. Your name is?" I asked, shaking her hand.

"Im Kylombiana (KY lowm BI anna)." She said, looking at me in disgust.

I walked away to Harry. "HARRY!!!" I yelled, and while headed towards the staircase, I met Lou.

"Hey babe, go check out Nialls new slut. Love you!" I said, kissing his lips and running upstairs.

Me and Harry made a plan to put green goop in Niall's shoes, and drizzl some on her shoes to make it look like she did it. Right now we were running upstairs, as i overheard niall and slut saying they where going out.

Soon. Revenge, Began... 

Well, not necesarrily revenge cuz' she did nothing, But i like to play tricks on people. I got that from Lou. :)

"Why is there slimy stuff on my shoe, Ky?!?!?"

"I didnt do it, Niall!"

"Why is it on your shoes then!!???!!?!?!??!?"

"I-I dont know!"

"These were my favorite Supras!!! GET OUT WE ARE DONE!!! YOU ARSEWHOLE!!!!"

"I only liked you for money, Bitch. You a fucking skank anyways. Gay fucking fuck."

Soon i heard door slamming. Welp, that was fun!  I was going to Lou's room when Harry pulled me aside and broughtt me to his room.

"WHAT?!?!?!??! OOHHHH MY BABY BOYSS GOT A CRUSHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

I Yelled. HARRY HAS A CRUSH!!! That is tooo cuteee..

"Dont tell!" He said, clamping his huge hand over my tiny face.

I took his hand off and ran to Louis.

"Hi, Babe." I said, laying in bed next to him as he was watching T.V.

"When do you want kids, Shey?" He asked. 

I love kids, tbh (To Be Honest). They are soo cute. I would love to have kids with Louis!

I want kids NOW. 

"Well.... I would like some kids... like, now..."

"Well, Lets get to it!"

Sex scenes??? Update sunday..