chapter 13

SHEY POV

i woke up the next morning and was on the couch. i tried to swing my legs over and stand, but i ended up on the floor. "Guys!!!" i yelled. i totally forgot i was paralyzed. Niall quickly ran down the stairs and lifted me up. "Thanks." He began walking away. I was now seated up on the couch and was watching Sponge bob. "Hi, Shey." I looked up to see Harry. "Can i help you?" "Yeah, uh, Look. Im sorry. Really. I-" "Just leave me alone." "Alright." I faced back to sponge bob but the show was over and now Rabbids Invasion was on.  

I was starving. I flopped to the floor and rolled into the kitchen. I grabbed the table and lifted myself up.

LOUIS POV

I was watching Shey from the top of the stairs as she tried to lift herself to stand with the help of a table. She succecfully stood and she tried to take a step but she flopped forward. I quickly ran down the stairs and helped her stand. "Thanks, Lou." She said. "What would you like  to eat?" "Pancakes, please. Oh! With chocolate milk. Thank you." I quickly made the pancake mix and made 4 pancakes stacked and made a glass of choco milk. she only ate 2 pancakes, so i saved the other two. I watched as she threw herself to the ground and rolled into the living room. 

SHEY POV

I hate being paralyzed. really, i do. I sat up and watched tv.  

'DING DONG' 

"LOU!! DOOR!!" "ON IT!" 

Louis opened the door. I was on the floor and coudlnt see. "Who is it?" I asked. "Someone named Tyler?" 

No, Not again.

a/n

I will updatte later i.k it was short i might updaate l8r or tomorrow. baii!!!  -xoxo sheyla