Chapter 2

SHEY POV

I woke up around 12:30pm today. I got up and ate a cheese and ham sandwich. it was Monday, so Cindy was at school. I watched spongebob for 2 hours (4 shows) and by that time, Cindy was back. "Shey!! get ready!!!!!" She yelled. "Its only 4!!!" "Oh." I went and ate dinner. I got on fiction4fans for 30 minutes then by that time it was 5:30. I Put on a white tanktop and a jacket over that which said, "I LOVE THE WANTED" In black bold letters. I threw on black jeans with my black sneackers. I went to the bathroom and put on mascara and eyeliner with a tad bit of lipgloss. It was 5:47. I needed to get going! wait, maybe it'd be better if I was late. whateve's. I grabbed Cindy's journal and told her I was going. I walked out and hopped into my purple buggy.

*AT THE SIGNING*

Gosh, so many people!! I was about 5 people away from The Wan- I mean One Direction.

*5 PEOPLE LATER*

"Hi, Were One Direction!"

"Yeah, Okay." I looked behind me and I was the last one. I looked down and Cindy's journal. she wrote their names. the first one was Harry.

"Which one of you guys is Harry?"

"You mean you don't know us?" A blonde with beautiful crystal blue eyes said with an irish accent. huh. I like brown eyes. he was good looking though. "No, Im here for my sister. She is too young and sick. So, Harry?"

"That's me." A curly headed boy said. he had green yes and dimples. he was smirking, exposing a dimple on his left cheek. I walked over to him and handed him the journal.

"Who am I writing this to, Babe?" "First off, Don't call me babe. and Cindy." Dang, he already scares me. "Feisty, I like that."

He  gave the journal back to me and I read the next name. "Liam?" "Me!" A buzz cut boy said. I headed to him and wow, He has some sexy eyes, if I say so myself. "Uh, H-Here." I handed him my journal. WTF?!?!? why am I stuttering? I never stutter. he handed it back and I read the next name. "Louis?" "OVER HERE!!!" He hollered, even though he was right next to Liam. 'sign.' I said. He quickly signed and I read the next name. 'Niall.' 'here.' he said, oh! the blonde with blue eyes. too bad I liked brown. but these guys were good looking. He signed and I looked at the last name. 'Zayn?' I looked at the one who hadn't signed. 'H-Hi, Your eyes are, are, so hot, like I could marry you one day, seriously, w-wow, u-um, sign this for my little sister please.' 'alright.' He, was sexy! Dark chocolate brown eyes and tan skin, like me. he also had black hair, whereas I had dark brown hair. he signed and out fingeres touched. OMG!!! I think im going to faint. 

*

*

*

*

*

Turns out, I did.

a/n

what will they do when she faints?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?! and who will she fall for?!?!?!?! xoxo - Sheyla