Ch. 7: When They First Met

Canada realized he was back in the fragment universe to see the next memory.

Canada: Which one is next?

Canada wanted to see all the memories of America. He wanted to see them all no matter if they are good or bad. He wanted to find out more about his brother.

Then a fragment appeared in front of him showing his younger child-self.

Canada: I think I'll choose this one.

He touched the fragment and like the first one, it glowed bringing him into another memory.

Matthew open his eyes to see England and Chibi America inside their house. America was playing with his toys while England watches while drinking tea.

England: America?

The child looked up from his toys and gave his adopted brother his attention.

America: Yes Iggy?

England chuckles.

England: America, I told you not to call me that. It's Arthur.

America: Whatever you say Iggy.

England sigh but couldn't fight back a smile.

England: America, how would you like to have a playmate?

America: A playmate?

England: Yes. As in, someone to play with.

America: Really?!

England: Yes, it turns out France got his own colony that about your age. He also saying about the 4 of us living together? Would you like that? Would you like another brother?

America beamed in excitement.

America: Yes!

England: Haha. Okay. They should be on their way.

Canada then remembered this day. This is day he and America first met.

After a few moments the doorbell ranged.

England and America went to the door. When England open it, the person at the door was France.

America: Francis!!

America hugged him.

France: Ohonhonhon, hello Amerique! Hello Angleterre.

England: Don't call me that you wanker.

France continues to laugh as England looked like he wanted to sprawl into another fight with him.

Meanwhile America saw someone hiding behind France holding a small polar bear.

Boy: Umm...Umm....

France: Oh right. Amerique. I want you to meet your new brother, Canada. My colony.

America stared at Canada with wide eyes which made the boy uncomfortable.

America: Whaaaa~! You look like me! ....Just...Less awesome!

Less awesome!

Canada: Umm...Umm...

England: America be nice. He's going to be your new little brother.

France: Actually Canada is older Angleterre.

England: B-But they're the exact same age.
But they look alike?

France: It's possible their twins.

As they were arguing. America walked around Canada in circles in fascination as Canada try backing away but America had him cornered.

America: It's nice to meet you! I'm Alfred F Jones. But I'm also called America! What's your name?

Canada: Umm...I'm C-Canada...But my name is also Matthew Williams.

America: Nice to meet you Canadia!

Canada: I-It's Canada....

America: That's what I said!

Canada: M-Maple!

America looked at him with confusion.

America: You're weird. But funny! So we're brothers!

Canada: Really?

America: Yeah!

Canada blushed.

Canada: B-Brothers.

England and France stop arguing some time ago and smile at the sight of their boys getting along.

The real Canada watched with a smile as well. This memory was also when the four of them started living together.

Canada: That was the first time I met America. We later found out we were blood brothers and we're actually twins. We actually got along that day. However America stop playing with me because he said I was too boring....

The memory faded as Canada blacked out.

Note: It's confusing to identify which one is older. From what I heard. In terms of discovery Canada is older. But in terms of Founding/Independence, America is older. But I think Canada is older because his birthday is July 1st while America's on the 4th of July. Also, no they're not really twins but I do support the twin theory like most people.