Ch. 20: Getting Alaska and Hawaii.

Matthew begin to read another journal entry.

"Dear Diary, I overheard England and China
complaining about how hard it is to take care of a child. England even turned to me and said I will never understand the difficulty of raising someone. I think it's time I introduce everyone to the states."
-Amerca

Canada chuckles as he remembers America's 50 states plus Puerto Rico. America's states really are a wild bunch. Little did the nations know that America had raised at least 51 kids. Matthew couldn't wait to see the look on England and China's face when they hear about this.

Canada looked at the fragments in wonder. He now understands that each and every one of them holds a memory of his brother.
Now he decided to choose another.

He touched a fragment and every shines around him.

He opens to his eyes to see America holding a small child. He had white hair and blue eyes, he had a small blue coat along with black pants and gray boots. Canada recognized that it was Alaska. He was also crying.

Alaska: Why...Why did Russia abadoned me...Did I do something wrong?

America: Shhh...It's okay Alaska. Russia just a commie.

Alaska: I....H-Hate Russia! I hate him! I don't wanna see him again!!

The boy sobbed in America's arms. Alfred continue to comfort the boy.

America: There There. It's alright. You can come live with me if you want.

Alaska: R-Really?

America: Sure. If you want.

Alaska seemed to be deep in thought until he made a small smile.

Alaska: Okay!

America: Cool! So besides Alaska. What's your name?

Alaska: It-It's Nikolai...I don't have a last name....

America: Alright then Nikolai. How about Nikolai Jones. Do you like that?

Alaska: Yes! I love it! Thank you America! Thank you!

America: Haha. Alright then. Let's go introduce you too your other siblings, the states.

Alaska nods as America carried him to his new home.

Note: Russia sold Alaska to the United States. At first the Congress disagreed with this purchase but But on March 30, 1867, in Washington, D.C., the parties signed the agreement to sell 1.5 million hectares of Russian property in America for $7.2 million thus making Alaska the 49th state of America. Hawaii became the 50th state. Although no one sold it. The U.S. had Hawaii as a commonwealth like Puerto Rico today. We just accepted them to the union in 1950.

Canada chuckles seeing this memory. It was really cute meeting Alaska...Although over the years Alaska had changed and well...He became very clingy to America like Belarus would be clingy to Russia...Alaska had always tried to scare the states away so he can have America all to himself. The states swear that Alaska has a crush on America. And it's also weird that everytime Russia comes, he tries to get Alaska back, but of course America refused.

The memory shows America holding a little girl with tan skin and short black hair. She had a white and a small pink dress. There was a blue flower a flower in her hair.

America: Hey there little one. You must be a state. What you doing here on these islands?

Hawaii: Aloha! My name is Kiki but you can call me Hawaii! You must be America! Nice to meet you!

America: Hahaha~! Nice to meet ya. So you're Hawaii.

Hawaii: It's so lonely here. Can I come live with you?

America: Huh? But don't you have parents?

Hawaii: I don't remembered them....

America: Oh.....I'm sorry.

Hawaii: It's okay. So can I?

America made a smile.

America: Of course. I can't just leave you here all by yourself.

Hawaii: Yay!!

America: Welcome to the family Hawaii. I'll always protect and I'll be your hero! Hahahahaha~!

The memory fades away with America taking Hawaii to his house. Canada smiled at the distant memory. America loved his states and treated them like a family. All of the states look up to America like a big brother or a father. Despite the Civil War, their were like a one big happy yet dysfunctional family. America was also overprotective of his states. He was angry once when Mexico tried to kidnap Texas and when Japan blew up Pearl Harbor, Poor Hawaii had to witness it...Then America showed the nations what happens when you mess with his states. It wasn't very pretty. None of the less at least America was a very good caretaker.

Canada look at the journal and read another entry.

"On August 21, Me and all the states got together and celebrated Hawaii's birthday. A.K.A the day we became a family-America".

Canada: Al...You really are a great father huh.

Alaska= Nikolai Jones

Hawaii= Kiki Jones

Note: Ha. Take that England and China, America was a better caretaker than you two were. Anyway my story getting a lot of views and I wanted to say thank you. I keep updating as soon as I can if I have the time. Alright see ya.