Ch. 29: Reunited Pt. 2

Canada: America?

Soul: ?!....C-Canada? Mattie...Is that really you?!

Canada: Al! It is you!

Amerca: Mattie! It's so good to see you...Though...It's a little awkward seeing me like this...

Canada look at his brother who was now reduced to being a wondering soul. But he didn't care. After so long, he finally reunited with him.

Canada: Al...I miss you...

America: I missed you too Mattie...

Canada: Alfred....I know everything...

America: Huh? Mattie...What are you saying?

Canada: I know everything! All your secrets! All your memoires! All your...Suffering....Al I'm really sorry! I was never a good brother!

America: Wait...What are you saying?! Of course your a good brother.

Canada: No! I was never a good brother.... After so many years. You were never happy! You was always pretending while everyone at the meeting just hurt you! Everytime you smile, people hate you and throw insults at you! Even I hurted you. I never even bother to comfort you. I blamed you for my invisibilty for so many years without giving a thought about your feelings or your pain! I even did a 3 hour rant about how I felt about you...I'm such a awful jerk!

America:......

Canada: America! I'm so sorry...I should've been there at the meeting when England hurted you...You tried to kill yourself and now look at you! Your still suffering....
-Sobs- -Hiccup-

America: Mattie...I don't blame you...I would never hate you...

Canada: But...You have every right to...

America: But...All you guys said was true...I'm no hero...No one even misses me...I always mess everything up...

Canada: Bullshit! I missed you! The states missed you! Everyone misses you! Even England...No matter what anybody said. You are a hero. You saved me once. Your states look up to you. You rescue a lot of people during the wars. You help them. You are respected by your citizens. Well...Not all of them...But you get the idea! So don't ever think that you are no hero! Because we all were wrong about you! Because America....You are a hero!!

America:...Yeah...You're right! I am a hero! I been depressed for such a long time, I'm too proud to be like that! Because I am America! Home of the free and land of the brave!

Canada smiles. That's the brother he knew and loved.

America: So...How do I get outta here. This cell is locked...

Canada: I don't really know...

???: I think I can help with that Poppet~!

Canada turn his head to see Oliver.

America: Oliver?! Dude, long time no see!

Oliver: Hello Alfie! It has been a while! Oh dear...Your a loss soul now...

America: Yeah...But don't worry about that...How's Allen?

Oliver: Same as always. He insulted your burgers again.

America: Being a friggin jerk with his veggie burgers. Oh I will so going have words with him...

Oliver:-Chuckles-

Canada was shock that America and 2pEngland were having a decent conversation unlike America would have with the other England.

Oliver: Anyway, I found my spell book and the key to the cells. Let's get you outta there and regenerate your body.

America: Oh Thank God Ollie! I hate walking around like this. Do you know how hard it is walking around as a soul without a body?!

-Later-

Oliver unlock America's cell and put the soul onto a magic circle that Oliver drew. It then begin to glow as Oliver begin to say some magic words in latin before a glow went around America's soul and everything shines around them...Before revealing America with a body now.

Canada: Alfred!

Canada went over to hug his brother. His brother was back! Alive and still kicking ass!

 His brother was back! Alive and still kicking ass!

America: Hahahaha~! Yep! I'm back! And for now on...I'M THE HERO!! HAHAHAHAHA~! :DDDDDDD!

Canada smiled. His brother was back to normal and that's all that matters.

Americat: Meow!

America laughs as he picked up his cat.

America: I also missed you too little buddy!

Oliver: Alright Poppet, let's get you and your brother home.

Oliver was about to use a transporting spell when all of a sudden FCB showed up.

FCB: England! England!

Oliver: Flying Chocolate Bunny, what's wrong?

FCB: It's Shiro! He's in trouble! The Axis have him!

Oliver: O.O?!!

America and Canada: ...!

Shiro was kidnapped?!

TBC.