Ch. 31: Getting Back Home!

America, Canada, Shiro, and Oliver made it out of the axis headquarters and made theit way towards Oliver's house.

Oliver: My Crystal Portal should help you both get back home!

America: Really Ollie?! Thanks a lot.

They finally reached the house as they went to the crystal portal that was glowing pink.

Canada: We made it...

America: Yep.

Oliver: Alright. You too. With this portal you can go back to your world. Oh before you go Alfie...Here's a cupcake.

Alfred grabs the cupcake from Oliver.

America: Thanks Ollie~!

Matthew was shock that Alfred was eating the cupcake and wasn't poisoned. He guess not all of Oliver's cupcakes had poison in it. But he still having his doubts....

Shiro: Alright. Hurry up and get into that portal.

America: Alright dude! Thank you both for everything!

Oliver: You should be thanking your brother Poppet. After all, he went through a lot of stuff while trying to find you.

America looked at Canada with a smile.

America: Yeah...Mattie...Thanks a lot for everything...

Canada: Uh-huh. Your welcome Al....

America: But next time, leave the saving for me. After all I am the hero!

Canada: Yes yes but the sometimes the hero needs saving too.

America: I guess you're right. HAHAHAHAHA~!

Canada: Ready?

America: Yeah.

Both brothers walk towards the portal when America spotted something charging at him and Matthew at rapid speed. It was a weapon!!

America: MATTIE! LOOK OUT!!

America pulled Canada outta the way before he can get cut by the sword. Then Kuro appeared grabbing ahold of the sword and blocked their path to getting home. Luciano and Lutz then showed up.

America swore underneath his breath. They were so close!!

Luciano: Hehehehe~! You didn't think it was going to be that easy, did you?

Shiro: You bastards again?!

Oliver: Shiro! Swear Jar!

Shiro: Urusai! (Shut up!)-Pulls out knives and throws them at the axis-

Each of the axis dodged the knives and Luciano makes an evil grin and charges at the North American brothers. America pushes Canada outta the way and pulls out his baseball bat. Both weapons clashed as they fought.

Oliver then charged at Lutz and begins to fight him as Kuro pulled out his sword again and attacks Canada who had his hockey stick and deflected it but also had helped from Shiro who slashed at Kuro by the cheek.

Kuro eyes turned red as he glared at his little brother and attacks him with his sword and Shiro eyes turn red as well as he put on a bloodthirsty grin then tries to stab Kuro in the abdomen with his knives.

Shiro: I wondered what your blood is like when I tear you to shreds one by one~! Or maybe I'll gouge out those eyes~!

Kuro: -Death Glares-....

It was a bloody fight between the honda brothers.

Luciano was having a hard time trying to defeat America since Canada joined him to help take down the psycho 2p. While Oliver seems to be okay fighting against Lutz. Sure Lutz was strong but he was very lazy. He probably would give up sooner or later. So Oliver would have the advantage.