Ch. 12: Suspicous 2ps...

Shiro disappeared again as Canada begin to walk towards another memory but before he could, a gloved hand grabbed him on the mouth and was pulled into a dark corner .

Canada: Wh-mmph?!

???: Shhhh....I'm not gonna hurt you, da.

Canada recognized that voice. It couldn't be. He turned his head and saw Russia but he look before different in a colorful appearance. His hair was brown and he had red eyes while wearing a dark black coat. He even had a shovel with him.

 He even had a shovel with him

Canada: Russia?

Viktor: It's Viktor or in your case, 2p Russia.

Canada nodded. This Russia looked a little more scary than the Child-Like Russia. This Russia even his voice just a little more deep and he looked very annoyed.

Viktor: Now be quiet, they'll hear you.

Matthew was about to question who when he heard voices.

???: Ve, where is he?

???: Don't know, he could be anywhere.

For some reason, Canada couldn't help but felt those voices sound familiar. He took a peek and saw Italy, Germany, and Japan. But....They look very different...

???: This is a complete waste of my time.

???: Oh shut it Kuro.

Kuro(2pJapan): ..Someday....I'm going to make you my bitch, Luciano...

Luciano(2pItaly): Ha, I like to see you try.

Lutz(2pGermany): -Sighs- Can we go now....I wanna go home...

Luciano: Nope. Keep up with the whining Lutz and I'm going to give you another scar. Is that clear?

Lutz: Yes boss.....

Luciano: Good. Now I will hear no objections from the both of you.

Lutz and Kuro:....

Luciano: Now...We need to check searching for that Canadian Nation...He'll ruin our plans.

Canada stared in shock. Were they talking about him?!!!

Kuro: Yes but how will we do that Italy?

Luciano: -Growls- Don't test me Kuro. All we gotta do is capture him and kill him.

Lutz: Is that all?

Luciano: Yes.

Kuro: (How did he became the leader. I'm more better off being one.)

Luciano: -Sneers- So for now, we'll split up and search. If you don't have anything when you're both done, it's bloodypasta for lunch!

Lutz and Kuro:-Crignes-

Luciano: Great, now scatter, ve~!

The three of them vanish as Canada look in horror. They were after him. But why?!

Viktor: Now you know that your in big trouble now da?

Canada: ....Yes but...Why are they after me...Also why did you save me?

Viktor: I'm here to deliver a message from Oliver. He wants you to know to be careful of those three. They are the 2p Axis Powers. They are not the same as their 1ps from your world. They are complety different. 2p Germany or Lutz is a quiet yet sensitive person. He's usually lazy but he'll follow orders. Kuro or 2pJapan is silent yet deadly person. He kills his victims with his sword without mercy. Finally there's 2p Italy or Luciano. He's the leader and he is known to be most dangerous outta the three of them. He is a assassin and his choices of weapons are knives.

Canada: .....Wait...I remember something...What do they mean by 'plans'??

Viktor: It's possible it has something to do with your brother.

Canada: ?!!

Viktor: .....

Canada: W-What?! What do they want with Al?

Viktor shrugs.

Viktor: That you'll have to find out yourself. Hurry up and go to the next memory before they get back. I'm not going to be helping you along the way all the time da.

Canada:...I...I understand...I have to find Al...Thanks Again! -Leaves-

Viktor watches him leave as Zao showed up.

Zao: So you told him.

Viktor: Da.

Zao: Do you think he'll be able to find his brother?

Viktor: Not so sure myself...Espically with that annoying Luciano.

Zao: I hate them...

Viktor rolled his eyes.

Viktor: You hate everyone.

Zao: True....

Viktor: I wonder what will happend when he finds out the truth...

Zao: The truth?

Viktor: Da...The truth behind...His brother's death.

TBC.