Ch. 18: The Civil War

1861

Confederacy=Albert Jones.

Matthew finds him in the Whitehouse in Washington D.C.

He looked to see America looking very stress.

America: Damnit! Damnit! God Damn it all!! Why can't the states agree to everything! This is ridiculous!!

Was it bad enough his states can't get along. Now their fighting because of slavery and cotton drive. Florida had just tried to shoot New York about it and was close to suceeding if America didn't stop him!

???: Having a hard time...Brother?

America swore underneath his breath as he look over to see the Confederacy who had a smug smile on his face. He is reason why his states are now rebelling. At first when America claimed his land. It was whole until the states started fighting and they ended separating the Union(Him) and the Confederacy against each other.

America: What do you want South?

Confederacy stop smirking and look at Alfred.

Albert: I still want my large plantation owners as well as my slave owners, independent farmers, slaves, and northern immigrants.

America: Forget it.

Albert: I refuse to work with you if you keep acting like you own me!!

America: Well I refuse to let you try to run this country! I want to give my people freedom! Not turn them into slaves like you want!

Albert: Hmm...You're such an idiot thinking you can run this country by yourself! You could get off scott free if you'll listen to me!

America growled. He often disagreed with Albert's minority, whites-only government.

America: Pick your own damn cotton! It's because of you! Now some of my states want to go to war with me!

Confederacy smirked a bit.

Albert: I guess you could thank me for that.

America: Y-You knew?!!

Confederacy: Yes brother...You might say I actually part of this operation.

America: I can't believe you! All this fuss for some cotton and slavery?!!

Albert: Uh-huh. But I'm not finish yet brother. I declare war on you until I get what I want. My own nation. For now on, this war we will fight against will be called the Civil War. The Union v.s Confederacy.

America:....You are going to regret this....

Albert: Oh I'll don't think so. Prepare yourself brother for a war you'll never forget.

Canada watches as the memory faded away. America was right. Confederacy was just like him...In his own way...

Shiro: You should've helped him ya know.

Canada: Huh?

Shiro: You and England betrayed him when he asked for help.

Canada: I-I...

Shiro: And ya know, he even beg you. Toss away his pride and apologize for what he had done then beg the both of you for help. But...You guys didn't help. Heck, You wouldn't even bother to help while England betrayed him by helping the Confederacy aganist America.

Canada:.....

Shiro: Got nothing to say huh...Well let's keep watching.

1865