Ch. 15: The American Revolution.

Everything was blurry in Matthew's eyes before it became clear. Gilen was with him looking at a scene before him.

It was raining....

Raining...Oh no...

He remembered this day.

Canada looked to set his eyes on the battlefield being played in front of him. It was the American Revolution.

England was on the battlefield all alone. His people who fought in this war were injured, captured, killed, and wiped off the battlefied as America and his people stood trumiphant with America pointing his gun at England.

America: This is it England! Give up! You lost this war! I want to be treated as an equal! To be strong! To be resilient! Let my people go! Give them the freedom they need!

England: Never!!!

England charged at America and they clashed their guns. This has continued for a while until England made America let go of his gun. England then pointed at America getting ready to pull the trigger.

Canada was scared. Even though he knows England wouldn't have the heart to do it. But he really was worried for his brother even though he joined the red coats on England's side.

America's eyes went stone cold and emotionless as he waited for the trigger to be pulled.

England's eyes squeezed shut. He was so weak, so, soweak. Why couldn't he promise to keep what was most important to him? He made a promise, didn't he? The rain pouring off his tattered red coat felt like bullets almost penetrating his skin. His mouth tasted a strange way, something too horrible and gruesome for England's mind to even imagine: his favorite tea mixed with the metallic taste of blood. His face was covered in blood, some his own, some of his own fallen soliders. And they stood there, the two facing each other, no matter what side, with grim faces.

America stood there, navy blue coat flapping in the wind, his eyes strong and determined. His eyes no longer held the same innocence they did when he was a small colony, no, not now, they held strength and sadness.

England couldn't bare to look at America anymore....So he dropped the gun much to America's shock.

England: No....I can't do it.....I can't.....

Arthur then begins to cry as America watched in shock. America felt guilt for making his former-caretaker and ex-brother cry....But now...This was his chance...

America: What happend...You used to be great...

America looked at his soldiers and nod.

America: We're leaving.

The soldiers all nodded not wanting to look at the fallen empire so they begin to leave to their country. America begin to leave too but he look back at the sobbing England. Tears welled up in America's own eyes but kept a straight face.

America: I'm sorry England.......

He's not sure if England heard him or not. All he can hear is the breakdown of the fallen empire. But for now, there's no turning back now. His people need him. He finally has it. His freedom. His country. His people. Though there may have been bloodshed for the sacifices made. But America knows there's a life ahead of him. It will be hard, but he'll make it through.

Canada: .....America....

Gilen: So you see...Your brother did regret the revolution...But his people were important so he had no choice.

Canada: I see....I guess I owe America an apology for this one too...

He remember that time when he blamed America for making England cry. But he never actually knew how America felt to be told in all this. Because after this war. He and England were partially being bullies to America. And it hurt Canada to learn how much he had hurted his brother too many times and all England said "It was for his own good."

Canada shook his head at the memory and scowled. The past was just too cruel.

Gilen: It's not over yet. Look here.

Canada look and saw America walking to 13 strange looking kids.

Boy: America!!

America: New York?!

Canada stared in bewilderment. New York?! So this means. These kids are the 13 colonies of America?!

New York: You did it! You beat England!!

America: Yeah....I did...

Maine: America, is something wrong? You should be celebrating! You finally rebelled from that eye-browed tryant.

America: Yeah well...I kinda hurt him....He was crying...

The 13 colonies stare in shock before New York said.

New York: Well who cares, he was an ass. He deserved it.

Connecticut gasped and punched him in the arm.

New York: Ow! What was that for!

Connecticut: You idiot! Don't say that in front of America!!

America: Haha....It's okay Conn.

New Hampshire walk up to him went concern in her eyes.

New Hampshire: America, are you okay. You look like your crying.

This caught the colonies attentionas they look at America.

America: It's okay. I'm fine...Now come on everyone. We got a country to go too. Now let's hurry!

Colonies: Yeah!!

America watches the colonies leave as he put a hand to his face....

America: England.....

America then leaves so his colonies won't be suspicous.

Canada: Was...The guilt really eating him away...Oh America....Why didn't you tell England about all this...Maybe if you did...Everything would've been different.

The memory fades away and black is all Canada could see.

TBC