Chapter 22

I was in class and stared at the board as the teacher scrapped the chalk against it.

I say scrape because to me, she wasnt writing anything. It made no sense so it might as well have just been a 5 year old scribbling all over everything.

I'm bored out of my mind. College is so lame. Dont get me wrong, I love to learn and I want to get far in life, but when Colby asked if this was what I really wanted I became especially uninterested in class.

I can see why he's been so down lately. Doing something you really dont want to be doing is a real pain. I mean, I don't mean to sound too cocky or anything, but I'm awesome and I want to share that with the world.

I have opinions and views. I have a voice that demands to be heard and I want people to relate. I want to help people. I want people to know my name. I want to make a difference.

I turned my head to look at my neighbor who was just scrolling through youtube. I sighed deeply as I looked back to the board.

Wait, Thats it...

I pulled my phone out and messaged Colby. As expected, he replied instantly.

S: I know what to do
C: what?
S: I know how to help people.
C: ok. How?
S: Youtube
C: you're crazy.
C: Get back to work, Golbach. I dont want you to waste your time making fun of me.
S: No dude, Im serious. We should do it... like make a collab channel
C: do you think we could pull it off?
S: Yeah, I really do.
C: I dont know. I dont see how it will help people
S: we can encourage people to be more confident and stuff. I think it would work, and if not then at least we're sending out a good message and having fun.
Its way better that spending our time sitting in an office, bored out of our minds.
C: you're right. I just feel like we shouldnt get our hopes up about it
S: fine, you can think negatively about it, but I'll be having fun while making a difference.

I honestly thought he'd be happier about the idea. I mean, its a chance for him to help people. Plus, he gets to work with me, anyone in their right mind would be happy about that.

C: Alright, lets do it then.
S: good.
C: thanks by the way.. For thinking about this
S: no problem, dude
C: *Bolby
S: *no problem, Bolby
C: well, I'll let you get back to class now.
S: I dont feel like it
C: get to work, Golbach
S: dont tell me what to do, Bolby
C: you need to learn!
S: earlier you said that was lame.
C: thats because I wanted to talk to you
S: aw isnt that just sweet
C: 😑 but I dont anymore
S: 'whatever, you love me'
C: dont copy me.
S: dont tell me what to do
C: asshole
S: thanks
C: Im leaving this conversation
S: bye then
C: you're suppose to say 'no, dont go. I cant live without you and all your greatness'
S: But that would be a lie
C: meany 😑
S: ok, ok. I take it back
C: good

-

A/N:
Again, sorry I keep deleting these last 2 chapters. Im keeping them up now. Ok...