ANSWERS

Colby:

The_Emo_Fangirl: 'Why did 'You' just start talking to Sam when you had a long time to get in contact with him?'

Mostly because of Mikey. He changed, but in high school I was never able to talk to Sam. Then after graduation I had just never thought to look him up, but that night he was in the 'people you may know' list on facebook. I gave it a shot then because better late than never.

Louis-Twinklinson: 'Top or bottom?'

Top. If Sam says otherwise he's lying...

Merp_ImCatBitch: 'What made you want to talk to sam?'

If I'm honest, I always wanted to talk to him back in high school... So when I saw him on facebook, I just thought I'd go for it.

DezyBrock: 'What did you think when sam told you he liked you'

I was feeling to much to really think. Sad because he told me when he was high off his ass. Awkard because I never saw of coming. But fuck... I was mostly just happy because I liked him too.

Creativeissues: 'Did you like Sam back in highschool?'

Yes

Ms_Taylor: 'did you like sam in high school?'

A lot, actually. But Mikey was my best friend so coming out was a no go.

Ms_Taylor: 'how did you feel throughout the story with sam?'

I felt happy, safe, loved, cared for.

Sam:

The_Emo_Fangirl: 'Would 'You' ever forgive Mikey for what he did?'

He's not around to forgive, but I dont think poorly of him. In fact, i cant think poorly of him... Because who knows if I'd be with Colby now if it wasn't for the torture I went through then.

Louis-Twinklinson: 'TOP OR BOTTOM'

Come close... *whispers* me. Colby hates admitting it, but i'm daddy material.

Merp_ImCatBitch: 'Do you believe that Colby actually tried to get Mikey to stop or do you think he's just saying that because he changed his views on you?'

No point in lying so yes. I trust him.

DezyBrock: 'Do you think Colby liked you in high school like you liked him?'

Probably not.

GolbrockStyles: 'Sam why you choose Colby and not me?😭
PS I wove you❤'

Im sorry... I can't help who I love. I platonically love you though, promise ❤

Ms_Taylor: 'did you ever wish in high school mikey asking you out the outcome was different like you goin to the dance i think it was or something happy like that'

Yes, but at the same time who knows if id be with Colby if that didnt happen the way it did

Author:

The_Emo_Fangirl: 'What inspired you to make this story'

Troye. Blue Neighborhoods an inspiring album.

Louis-Twinklinson: 'WHO FUCKIFN TOPS'

Depends on the mood nstuff.

Merp_ImCatBitch'CAN WE BE FRIENDS?? I LOVE UR STORY (:'

Sure! Dont be shy to dm me😊😊 also tyvm

DezyBrock: 'This isn't s question but ive read this story 6 times and I never get annoyed by it. I love your work'

Omf tyvm. Like wow ty that means a lot!

SarahBrown6 : 'Is there gonna be a sequel to this?'

Ah. Sadly no. I feel like I told the story I wanted with just this one fic.

Mikey:

The_Emo_Fangirl : 'Why did 'You' do those things to Sam when you were younger? :('

Honestly?

I just... I really did want to ask him, ok? I told my friends I was going to, but they thought I was going to do it to prank him and force him out of the closet.. So i did because I realized that they would never accept me liking a guy.

ChealaJohnson : 'Did you ever have feelings for Sam'

Yes. None of what happened was suppose to go down like that, but once I started, I felt like I couldnt stop... I should have stopped.

Merp_ImCatBitch : 'How tf did you get in a car crash??'

Sometimes minds are unhealthy and wonder... Mine did at a bad time. I got so lost in my own mind that a car hit me before reality could.

Ms_Taylor: 'were you one of the popular people of did you care too much about what people think'

Both