Chapter 16

The second I opened the door he punched my arm. He actually punched me. I didnt think he was being serious when he said he would, I thought he was just being an ass. I punched his arm in response and he only fake pretended to be hurt, which only earned him another punch.

When I let him come inside he looked around the place to try and take it in a bit. Eventually, he found his way to the couch and sprawled out, as if it was his own. When I asked him to get up he refused, so I just sat on his torso. He jokingly told me to move a little lower and I rolled my eyes at him. My roommate then walked into the living room and a terrifying smile appeared on his face.

My roommate was a cool guy, very chill, but if he knew something about me, he became the scariest person ever. Not that he knew I liked Colby or anything, but by the look on his face I can definitely tell he knows something.

"Is that the dude who gave you a ride home last night?" He asked, he looked over at Colby and Colby only nodded awkwardly in response. "Are you guys dating? Last night when you came home you said the love of your life dropped you off."

My eyes widened and I chocked on literally nothing. I quickly got off of Colby before dragging my roommate down the hall and pushing him into his room. When I turned to look at Colby his face was bright red and he smiled awkwardly, yet cheekily.

Is it weird to think he looks cute right now? Because I think he looks cute right now. I mean, he's so awkward and its honestly the most adorable thing ever. Being confident may be hot, but I cant help but think he looks cute right now too.

"Um... Lets go to my room" I said. The uneasiness in my voice was clear and I was trying not to turn into a tomato.

He got up and kept his usual smile on his face as he got real close to me. He bent down slightly and his mouth was next to my ear.

"And do what?" Colby whispered in a suggestive tone. He raised his eyebrows at me and nudged me with his elbow. "Just kidding..."

I playfully pushed him before just ditching him in the hallway. When I got to my room I began to look for something else to wear because it was still early in the morning and I didnt even think to change before he came over. I was still in yesterdays clothing.

I held up my twenty one pilots shirt in front of my mirror and decided against it, then tossed onto the bed. I held up a plain blue tshirt and decided I'll just wear that. However, I dont think Colby wanted me to wear it.

His arms snaked around my torso and he toyed with the hem of my shirt. His hand would glide against my skin every now and then, giving my goosebumps. Resting his head on my shoulder, he smiled.

"I think you should wear the twenty one pilots one" he said, his voice barely above a whisper. He turned his head when he said that, so I felt his breath against my neck. It sent chills down my spine.

"The twenty one pilots shirt it is then" I said as I shrugged him off of me. I hung my blue shirt back up, before taking the other shirt and a pair of jeans into the bathroom to change.

When I got back to the room, I found a wild Bolby, adapting well to the new habitat, AKA my room. He just laid down on my bed, covered up with my blanket, while on his phone.

When I sat at the end of the bed he shut his phone off and sat up. One side of his hair stuck up and I was tempted to fix it, but he looked cute so I was also tempted to mess it up even more.

"You're drooling. See something you like?" He laughed.

"I see something, not sure its too likable" I shrugged. He scoffed in response and kicked me off the bed.

"Just kidding"

I wasnt sure what he meant by that, so I just fake laughed. He could be saying he was kidding about what he said before me, or asking if I was just kidding. Either way, I didnt know how to reply.

He keeps saying 'just kidding' and its actually kind of annoying. I mean, before he'd joke around with me, but he wouldnt tell me he was kidding, thats something he just started today. He didnt need to tell me he was kidding, I know he's not being literal. Never in a million years would I see Colby liking me, so I just figure that any flirty thing he's says is a joke. Its implied, I dont need to be told. Being told kind of ruins it all.

"Hey golbach, I've got a question" He sounded so uncertain. I felt awkward tension fill the room. I nodded, telling him to continue. "Did you like the party?"

No. I thought it was horrible. He completely lied to me about it, that party wasnt for Mikey at all. It was just a sad excuse for idiots to get together and do drugs. At least thats what I remember anyway. Most of the night was a blur, but I do remember the smell of weed throughout the house.

Of course I'm not going to tell him that I didnt like it though. I'm going to just tell him I forgot, which isnt a lie at all. I really did forget.

"actually... I barely remember it, I was hoping you could tell me what happened" When I said that, I could instantly see a difference in his mood.

"oh I dont know, I did give you a ride home though" he played with his fringe and kind of sounded bored.

He was clearly upset that I didnt remember, I should have just lied and said it was awesome or something.

"Oh, I figured. All I remember is I was about to leave. Thanks for the ride though, Bolby" I decided to go sit next to him and rest my head on his shoulder.

"no problem." He said as he looked at me and forced a smile.

A/N:

Filler chapter. Sorry if it sucks!